WTB AE86 Sprinter - relatively stock NSW

sootie

Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle NSW
I dont really want to sell mine but for the right price I might be tempted I suppose...

Bog stock ADM body suspension etc, no rust anywhere except a 20 cent coin sized bit on the back left corner of the rear tailgate. Has a rebuilt silver top 20v in it though it has never been started and has been sitting for a few years since the rebuild. Also has ITB's and an adaptronic and full loom from Kaizen garage. I had dreams of finishing it one day but I don't think its ever going to happen so it might be better changed into something that works

Genshin

Aug 28, 2014
Australia
I dont really want to sell mine but for the right price I might be tempted I suppose...

Bog stock ADM body suspension etc, no rust anywhere except a 20 cent coin sized bit on the back left corner of the rear tailgate. Has a rebuilt silver top 20v in it though it has never been started and has been sitting for a few years since the rebuild. Also has ITB's and an adaptronic and full loom from Kaizen garage. I had dreams of finishing it one day but I don't think its ever going to happen so it might be better changed into something that works
Sounds like a bit too much work for me matey! Thanks for the interest though.