WTAC

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
So what everyone's plans for the WTAC.

Dont know what im doing about Friday yet but ill be there Saturday, is there a HR tent or a common spot we all going to be or is it a just go for yourself type thing.

age_86

Dec 6, 2006
Sydney
So I'm still waiting for a reply from the guy at WTAC. But found out from some mates tonight that even if you enter as a club, parking is still first come first serve. Meaning the only way of parking together is coming in together.

age_86

Dec 6, 2006
Sydney
So I've just received a reply from Steven @ WTAC who's said that club entry is $49, so same as general admission, though you need 10+ cars to constitute as a club. Also, as mentioned above, it's a first come first serve basis for parking. So to park together we'd all need to arrive at the same time, which would be a logistical nightmare. Show 'n' Shine entry is from 6:30am-9:30am.

So just wondering if we'd have 10+ cars who'd want to enter this as a club?

fergo308

Dec 28, 2007
Western Sydney
If I didn't have tickets already I'd bring my LS430 down and put it on display with the rest of you. It's nothing exciting,but would make up one more entry.

Justin...

t-nol

May 2, 2011
Campbelltown
We won't make 10 cars me thinks, but if we meet round the corner at the Tavern where most other clubs would meet, we can meet and drive in together. What time we going in?

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
no idea mate, at this point in time we are looking at giving it a miss. i was chatting to a mate who is part of QSR and they are bringing a heap of cars nobody cares about which will take up the most space i reckon

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
Not to sound like a tight arse but...49 dorra!!!!!!!! Does that include free food or something that's nearly the same price for a Lappy in kings cross haha

fergo308

Dec 28, 2007
Western Sydney
Was a good day today,despite the wind and the piss-poor excuse for a drifting event in the evening.
Some decent times put down by most of the field,although there were quite a few cars that didn't show at all for various reasons,maybe tomorrow.

I bumped into Tarzan and he agreed to a photo,that was pretty cool.

Justin...