wow SA!

ae85

Nov 16, 2006
im here in the process of putting together my apex 86. should be a sweet ride hahah

Steve-AE86

Feb 26, 2006
Ademelaide
i have clinical depression.

after the demise of my life, my first marriage, my business, my bank account, having to sell both my 86's (tho keeping them both in the family, thanks Arch for taking the Trueno, and thanks Damon's for taking my project Levin), I am now a man relegated to driving a VL Commodore station wagon.

but hey, things are looking on the up. I have a beautiful new wife, and a 3 month old son. I've sold my 250rwkw Silvia. I am feeling the need for a new toy. I miss the feeling of the underpowered, gokart handling, rawness of the ae86.

my new years resolution:

AE86.

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
Steve-AE86 said:
i have clinical depression.

after the demise of my life, my first marriage, my business, my bank account, having to sell both my 86's (tho keeping them both in the family, thanks Arch for taking the Trueno, and thanks Damon's for taking my project Levin), I am now a man relegated to driving a VL Commodore station wagon.

but hey, things are looking on the up. I have a beautiful new wife, and a 3 month old son. I've sold my 250rwkw Silvia. I am feeling the need for a new toy. I miss the feeling of the underpowered, gokart handling, rawness of the ae86.

my new years resolution:

AE86.
underpowered? i dont knoiw man. i would change that to perfectly balanced unless u got a 4ac

Steve-AE86

Feb 26, 2006
Ademelaide
ok, maybe i was a bit hasty in my typings ;)

have to say, the 16v in the trueno was always a better powerplant than the blacktop20v... quicker off the line, better torque range, etc., but neither really compared to the SR in my silvia.

balance does play a big part. i had no problem pushing an FD up Belair Rd, just with the stock Bigport, but would have had no problem overtaking him in the sil.

ae85

Nov 16, 2006
Steve-AE86 said:
ok, maybe i was a bit hasty in my typings ;)

have to say, the 16v in the trueno was always a better powerplant than the blacktop20v... quicker off the line, better torque range, etc., but neither really compared to the SR in my silvia.

balance does play a big part. i had no problem pushing an FD up Belair Rd, just with the stock Bigport, but would have had no problem overtaking him in the sil.
steve hows it going? last time a saw u it was like 7.30 in the morning at Bp. Save ur cash and work ur magic on another 86 u know u want to!

Axentrik Ae86

Oct 17, 2008
Adelaide
I'm here. In dire need of a real job with an actual salary as opposed to commission, so don't expect much progress on my car or my social interaction at meets.

Arch

Mar 28, 2006
St Agnes, Adelaide
Axentrik Ae86 said:
I'm here. In dire need of a real job with an actual salary as opposed to commission, so don't expect much progress on my car or my social interaction at meets.
Hey man, i feel what your saying with the cash situation, ive been saving for a while and its taking ages. Still, you should come out to the meets, when they happen, coz its a good way to catch up with people and get motivated to make things happen :)