Winton BP Midland / Pedders No Bull Sprint Series Round 5

DavisJD

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Doing my best to make it again.

Just trying to do something about my brakes.

Chickenpox all week hasnt really helped!

DavisJD

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
confirmed and ready, well sort of.

Still need to finish putting my new rotors and pads in.

Anybody else coming?

I'm running street tyre's again, should be fun anyway.

DavisJD

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Was a good day, hot though. My temperature gauge hit red a couple of times, radiator upgrade is overdue I think.

Anyway, there were 3 sprinters there, well 2, and a levin!

Chris in his red sprinter came 3rd in under 2L racing class, I came 3rd in over 2L street registered.

Being the last round of the series, the series trophies were given out too, Chris came second in the under 2L racing class, and I came 3rd in the over 2L street registered.

Awesome day again, and it was nice to take home some trophies. Only bad bit was it didn't rain until after the track was closed :(

Il get some pics and vids up when I get my friends camera.

so why did the car in racing class drive to the track, and the car in street registered get trailored.....!

ae86sprinta

Jan 4, 2007
Benalla (5 mins from Winton)
great focus on the camera. lol. not to bad for a picture camera i suppose. why wouldn't you want to come to the next one sprinters in the different category's and we all took home at least one trophy two of us taking home two.

was the most fun i have had out there to james. racing each other was great. counting the days to the next one.

DavisJD

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
haha don't know what was up with Dave's camera, its just an auto-focus digital camera....?

Yeah Chris, awesome day, great fun chasing each other round the track.

Work out whats wrong with your diff and shocks yet?