WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
What you crazy banana Eaters doing!! Who wants to be a awsome character and start organising events for their state? Like End of Month Meets like Sydney and soon to be Melb are doing?

We need someone who is dedicated! resonsible as you will be getting HR stickers sent to you and other merch where you will to sell and put back into the club!!

So who is keen? Im more then happy to help!! but the KM barrier does effect a lil here!!

Pat

Nov 29, 2006
e-town tasmania
im happy to help organise things etc BUT...

im a touch older and wiser than a lot of the local crew and dont fit the kool image to well 8) so i probably wont be able to get too much going :cry:

but always keen to help out where i can.

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
Fozz we dont hate E7 drivers. I infact have owned two!! Any help is great! And if you work close enough with 86s you maybe turned to get into a 86!! hehe :lol: 8)

Pat! I dont think age has to much to do with it or if you are hip and cool! I just think a good leader will get a good meet going. And note that your first meet doesnt have to have 20+ cars every meet gets bigger and bigger. So just start small and it will roll.

I inplore you to contact Sam and Fozz here and try and organise a meet between the three of you guys. Let me know if you need any help and when you are ready to start organising and i shall speak if you in more detail.

Pat

Nov 29, 2006
e-town tasmania
ok ok properly chastised and attitude adjusted lol

i just need to throw my new front end in and the girls good for a pedal, so ill hit up sam et all

will get right on it mon capitaine :shock:

fozz

Dec 28, 2007
Gold Coast
i will get an 86 just want to see my e7 through to the end

ill get in contact with the other guys and help organise

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
Fozz, Pat and anyone interested. Instead of PMing.

use this thread to discuss. between yourselves it will make it alot easier for discussion.

fozz

Dec 28, 2007
Gold Coast
i read about the sydney monthly meet at hooters in the blog and i reckon that would be a good location to meet at but its on the gold coast if u brissy guys were up for the drive

any other suggestions?

Pat

Nov 29, 2006
e-town tasmania
im properly sick and wallowing in the pain and knowledge that my mrs spent the money i had saved for my new front suspension.... woe is me

oh you meant the gettogthers lol my bad

:shock:

Pat

Nov 29, 2006
e-town tasmania
yeah unfortunatly it looks like dc has a stranglehold on qld :( and theres not a lot of diversity on the ranks there....

i got two fellas who live u-pstairs - but they are now silvia ladies :cry: but at least they arent tools...

shane'o

May 27, 2006
Brisbane
you see the serious ones in brisbane have track cars only, dont really like to get out on the town when all it means is defects and hassel's....

sorry to say but when it comes to active hachi members i feel sydney has a hold on this 86 forum....

Pat

Nov 29, 2006
e-town tasmania
thats true to a point, but there is also a bit of too kool for skool attitude with some of the locals...bah it doesnt even have to be a serious hachi, its the gettogether thats the idea