What parts needed fit a JDM speed warner to a ADM sprinter

regginblack

Mar 7, 2009
melbourne
Hey guys, Trying to find out what parts i need to give my car the JDM takumi ding every time I go over 110.
Is it just a speaker? And if so where can i source it from?

X_christ0n

Mar 29, 2008
LiVerpool, NSW
yeah man unless you got a switch for jokes i think itd be funny everytime i touge with my gf in the car. just to make her squirm a little More HAHAHHA!

ayden_d

Oct 13, 2008
its the worst idea ever! anyone with a jdm 86 will tell you dont even bother! its at 105kmh

the only reason i still have mine fitted is because my speedo is way out with my diff and it ends up going off at 120+kmh so its not too bad knowing im speeding that much

regginblack

Mar 7, 2009
melbourne
I know it might sound like a wank thing to do, but ive been in my mates Trueno coupe and i couldnt stop giggling like a school girl as the bell goes faster the faster you go. Its gimmicky and stupid but i really want mine to make the noise just so i can see how fast i can make it ring

X_christ0n

Mar 29, 2008
LiVerpool, NSW
if its so annoying couldnt the jap 86 guys just rip it out lolz and then somone like regginblack here can buy it lolz so its a win win situation. or is it that hard to wire up and shiz?

regginblack

Mar 7, 2009
melbourne
HAHAHAHHAAHA, your rage toward it is making me change my mind. Just thought it would be a good way to make my car more JDM, while keeping my simple mind amused

X_christ0n

Mar 29, 2008
LiVerpool, NSW
has anyone gone to like an arcade wtihthe game battlegear? lolz its got a clutch brake and accelerator pedal and it has a 6 speeed box and handbrake maddest game i ever played it really felt like i was driving my sprinter hahaha it even looked like mine on the inside its mad cuz the chime actually comes up so youd be fulll drifting. and all you hear is Ding ding ding ding LOL! sorry its kinda off topic but yeah it i find it really coool

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
played and yes the ding ding ding is mega annoying.

new commo's flash the digi speedo when you go over 120, i didnt make a sound but that really shit me too!
like richard i wanted to take to it with tyre iron..

KurtS

Aug 5, 2008
Healesville, Vic
You definitely don't want that shit man, it's so annoying, you wanna pray to sweet baby jesus that your speedo is correct as well because if you have it going off at 100 you will purposely drive into oncoming traffic.

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool
shits jdm... worth every penny. For those who want to know where it is... ITS located behind the stereo. at small square shaped box. :)