wa offtopic chatroom

t-rex

Aug 20, 2007
ahh nissans.
they will take all your money, and give you no satisfaction in return.

h8chir6ku

Feb 19, 2010
perth
so im going to be selling my car in may. anyone wanna buy it. if not im going to be parting it out.

the greddy suspension has already had dibs on it but if he doesnt have the cash i want then someone else can take it

Nikkojoe

Nov 30, 2006
Perth
ill also raise you a four year old minty in my pocket too. Can't get better then that.

Mine is also unofficially for sale, if people give me money i want.

Nikkojoe

Nov 30, 2006
Perth
h8chir6ku said:
so im going to be selling my car in may. anyone wanna buy it. if not im going to be parting it out.

the greddy suspension has already had dibs on it but if he doesnt have the cash i want then someone else can take it
What center is in it again? Im chasing a 1.5or 2way lsd center, with either a 4.1 or 4.3. Have an open zenki 4.3 to swap it with.

h8chir6ku

Feb 19, 2010
perth
seeing as i have spent 20k on it aswell as a few hundred hours and only driven it 3 times i want about 13k for it.

something tells me nobody has 13k to spend on a sprinter so more than likely it will be stripped. also im gonna get more money for it stripped but more headache too.

the reason im selling is i have to move to japan indefinitely so i cant really afford to have it here when im not gonna be here.

and tom its a new genuine toyota 4.3 with freshly rebuilt cusco rs 2way and all new bearings including axle bearings and seals. the rear brakes are slotted discs with project mu d1 spec pads and freshly rebuilt calipers. diff housing has been painted black too!! haha

also mines a kouki diff not zenki