WA. ae86 enthusiasts unite! :P

driftae86

Oct 19, 2006
lets see how many WA guys were have here.

i propose a mass migration from "the other forum". as this is a much better quality forum, with much more sensible members and administrators.

introduce yourselves (with a pic of your ae86 if possible) and throw some ideas up for the next big perth ae86 cruise.

cheers

andrew :)

ps. ae71 owners are welcome on cruises and events however, no offence but this isnt ae86dc, its a pure ae86 forum so maybe keep the pics to yourself. we dont want to anger mr garth the king himself :p (try this forum: CLICK HERE :))

LevinD1

Oct 3, 2006
Perth, WA
Howdy,

I'm Doug, i live in Yanchep...

My 86 is used 2 be the turbo'ed orange one with the yellow leather interior *vomits*

now has multicoloured interior, SSR mesh rims, and soon to be GZE'd with OEM skirts and lip etc...

thats me, thats me car, thats it.[/img]

Matt-AE86

Apr 3, 2006
Perth, WA
I'm Matt Mattski

I love the hachi roku for the sun of light and power in reving likness.

See it in style of colours of white and black. One with power of forced air and natural was to be style of 4 bodies but decision of build nice to be good. Crazy style of what is called special type kouki johnny k motor in place reving onwardness to stars above.

Drift equiped with power of steering spirit. Hyakuten!

To make new rever with power of 272 adjustability and remake of hardness durability. With great power of reving onwards to sound of 4 bodies.

Nikkojoe

Nov 30, 2006
Perth
Yes, noticed lately that the DC is getting out of control....

Ill introduce myself...

My name is Tom, i'm 19 and I drive a bog stock 83 adm sprinter :p Picked it up a month ago for $1300 registered and running. Got all the usual factory options like rust, cracked dash, and a 2 stroke 4A-C.

Still deciding what i plan for this since i really haven't had a chance to think about it...

Pics:

ae86hachiroku

Sep 17, 2006
Perth
www.myspace.com
harro watashi wa nameh oh ken des

i drive n/a spec AE HACHIROKU!
turbo is big no no
supa charga NO DES!

4AGE is the anatomy of happiness and is propelled by will of strength of man and AE HACHIROKU

JAGA CHANGGGGG!!!!

It is of unfortunate story that this year of 2007 turbo drivers will suicide in fright of N/A risky motion.

that is all, a cruisey cruise is not possible a qua qua qua qua qua qua engine fused with 312 degree motion does not allow for.. weeooo weooo 1st gear smooth start off desu.

BAKA DES!

driftae86

Oct 19, 2006
lol ken and matt.

post pics up of your cars fools! :p

ps. Tom you forgot to say "thanks to andrew for the taillights because mine were smashed to hell when i got the car" :lol:

Nikkojoe

Nov 30, 2006
Perth
driftae86 said:
lol ken and matt.

post pics up of your cars fools! :p

ps. Tom you forgot to say "thanks to andrew for the taillights because mine were smashed to hell when i got the car" :lol:
thanks to andrew for the taillights because mine were smashed to hell when i got the car and these lights r teh shit....

driftae86

Oct 19, 2006
use a site like www.imageshack.com then get the direct link that it creates and use the
tags

OR

if you have posted the pics somewhere else on the internet. then right click on the image in the location where its posted, then look at the properties and copy and paste the address of the image.

Johnny_King

Jan 21, 2007
Perth WA
Hey i'm Johnny K

Atm i own a Red trueno coupe (3rd sprinter)
Had a 4age bigport with smallport block which is now in Mr Mattski's 86 and makes love to it every nite hahahahaha
But yeah doing a big rebuild to it - got a fairly aggressive NA 4age motor on the build, full respray (colour not sure yet) and finish off suspension ect

Heres some pics of it when it was in action

And some more
http://www.highoctanephotos.com/index.php?name=circuit&file=displayimagepopup&pid=2142&fullsize=1
http://www.highoctanephotos.com/index.php?name=circuit&file=displayimagepopup&pid=2143&fullsize=1

MajorTom

Feb 7, 2007
hi im michael or as most know me tom
i got my car stocko and it now has
new suspension ( thanks andrew + phirom )
lsd
ssr wheels
ducktail

i am in the process saving for a 4age painting and getting my licence

hopefully il be out soon