trackday with toymods 9th november

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
No drifting.
Can get a Wakefield licence for $50 on the day which last for 12 mths. I did this last time coz I'm retard and forgot my cams licence...

Toymods is not affiliated, you would just need to join a cams affiliated club such as NSW road and race, southern sporting car club, or ARDC and then pay the $100 licence fee.

trdee

Mar 1, 2012
Sydney
you can get a 1 year AASA license at wakefield which allows you to do AASA events (basically cams L2S but not as many events) on the day. dont need to be cams affilliated. toymods is a "social club" and due to the way insurance and shit works if we were cams affilliated we wouldnt be able to run events as freely as we are able to, so we dont have CAMS. plenty other clubs out there like ARDC etc.

The days are officially run by the manly-warringah sporting car club, they are cams affilliated. It just so happens that one of their members is also a long time toymods member and as such we have a standing relationship with them where we pretty much have 12 spots reserved for toymodders every trackday as standard, and can get more depending on numbers etc. I organised an "A engine" trackday a while ago which had people from toymods, twincam, rollaclub etc all join in. was awesome :D

trdee

Mar 1, 2012
Sydney
insurance n shit i believe, plus the club that organises it is into supersprints and shit like that, these trackdays are basically test n tunes for them, so drifting isnt really on the agenda... hockbro its not an open day. it's a privately booked trackday by the manly-warringah sporting car club. thats the beauty of it, no random nubs ;)

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
So the Drift weekend has been confirmed 100% so i'll be punishing my car that weekend. Still contemplating attending this track day if funds allow and if there is still space