Toymods car club is proud to present
TOYOTA FEST #11 - 2014 Car Show
WE ARE BACK AT CASTLE HILL
HOME HUB CASTLE HILL
Cnr Victoria Ave & Showground Rd, CASTLE HILL
South Roof Top
Sunday, 5th October 2014Long Weekend
DONT FORGET DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
After the mamoth event that was Toyotafest #10, we are back on the rooftop again to turn things up to 11!!
So how do you enter...?
To be eligible to enter, the vehicle must be Toyota bodied, but any engine and driveline combination is welcome. You DO NOT have to be a member of the Toymods Car Club to enter and we encourage other Toyota clubs to present club displays.
Entry fee is $10 per vehicle to cover event overheads. Spectators are FREE
We don't take pre-entries. Just turn up on the day with $10 per car and an entry form, and you'll be good to go!
Entry forms can be downloaded from here http://www.toyotafest.org.au/
Trophy classes and eligibility...
• Best Original Classic - Best / most original vehicle pre 1980
• Best Modern Original - Best / most original model vehicle available between 1981-2000
• Best Commercial - Best over all mini truck, ute, van, etc...
• Retro Tech - Best modified classic with a modern flavour
• Best Engineered - car best engineered for it’s purpose
• Top Late Model - Best late model vehicle post 2000
• WTF! That’s not meant to be..? - Most adventurous mechanical modification
• I’d Drive It! - A good combination of style & mods as an everyday car
• Street Sleeper - Most deceptively high performance car
• Top Engine Bay - Best presented engine bay
• Best Paint & Panel - Best finish and workmanship
• Best Interior - Best finish and workmanship
• Top Coupe - Highest overall scoring coupe
• Top Hatch - Highest overall scoring hatch
• Nathan Dean Memorial Trophy - Best Classic Celica 1971-1977
• Sponsors Choice - Best overall chosen by a ToyotaFest sponsor
• Entrants Choice - Best overall chosen by other entrants
• Best of Show - Highest overall scoring vehicle
Entrants are encouraged to arrive from 7.30am with last entrants being accepted into the display at 8.55am for a 9am start. Trophy presentation and raffle will start around 2.30pm. The display will close at 3.00pm with ALL cars remaining until then. In the interest of public safety NO vehicle may be moved or started during the display... NO EXCEPTIONS!
Again, Toymods, is organising a few 'side' events for the interstate enthusiasts. So to make their trip worthwile, we will be having a dinner and possibly a GoKart day or drag night at WSID (TBA)
See everyone there...
PS: You're car does not need to be in 'show condition' to enter. As long as it's neat and tidy (washing it is a great start), we'd love to see it in the show!