To Panda or not to panda

org86t

May 27, 2006
Fern Bay NSW
Hi all

a question thats gone through many AE86 owners should i paint my car in the classic panda paint or not because im undecided to keep the orange or go back to its original white or panda?? i just dont know

looking for everyones thoughts on the matter

Thanks

Mirko

Mar 25, 2013
Australia
Stand out dude be different. Unless your going full restore l say different. I went a silver colour and is amazing

johl

May 8, 2007
brisbane
panda is rarely done right. trying to explain the details to a painter that is not into 86's themselves would be a nightmare. so i say dont go panda.

Jimmee1990

Apr 15, 2012
Mount Dandenong
Don't do panda or white, every man and his dog does the same and to be honest I don't even think it's the best looking factory colour scheme. The light blue metallic on the ADM's is the best by far for me.

Powerbite

Jun 9, 2013
Australia
panda is rarely done right. trying to explain the details to a painter that is not into 86's themselves would be a nightmare. so i say dont go panda.
This, so many people don't realise it's actually the side moulds that make the panda pattern.

Powerbite

Jun 9, 2013
Australia
Panda red is always a classic if you want to pay someone to put in the hard work and get it right, otherwise white or silver /w black bars