thursday night meet 9th aug to meet our taswegian friends!

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
im calling in sick tomorrow because WTAC then leaving for snows at night! see you all in a few hours...

oh...Zen Garage...hint hint.. just sayin

Cappuccino

Jul 26, 2009
Sydney
Awesome meet thanks for tonight good times were had.

Although I have no idea where everyone ended LOL! Time to head home and get some ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
Sorry again for rocking up late..

just got home.. lol i thought we were going to pull over and wait but i guess not, Adam just kept on trucking..

your 86 looks sweet dude, tough colour choice

the Drive was awesome, i needed a good run like tonight, felt a little rusty here and there but everyone got home safe so that's good.

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
Sweet meeting a few of you tonight...that road is pretty sweet, very much tassie like...

seeing the 86 in the wild certainly increased my opinion of them, they look sooo settled/responsive for a factory car...

age_86

Dec 6, 2006
Sydney
Was great meeting everyone last night, it was actually my first HR/86 meet. Too damn cold though, needed patio heaters in the carpark or something.

camkore

Feb 2, 2012
Liverpool
Was good meeting you guys that night. Putting some faces to usernames.

Does anyone know if the photos have surfaced from that night?

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
Sorry again for rocking up late..

just got home.. lol i thought we were going to pull over and wait but i guess not, Adam just kept on trucking..

your 86 looks sweet dude, tough colour choice

the Drive was awesome, i needed a good run like tonight, felt a little rusty here and there but everyone got home safe so that's good.
yeah it was just run for delazy mostly, but yeah will the new 86 is fairly quick! would love to see it on the (or at least one) track soon!