the yellow submarine

john84ie

Oct 4, 2008
COMPTON BITCH
yeah its really a pitty about the leaf springs,have thought about abandoning mission a few times because of them but fuck it gunna finish it out..

its only a street car so dont think it will be a major issue..my rear setup is pretty stiff at the minute and if axel tramp is a real problem ill get some of those traction rods welded in..

i have a kouki disc t-series to go in also just need tp get some mounts swopped around

john84ie

Oct 4, 2008
COMPTON BITCH
nah couldnt be fucked with that!!cant weld either..
.nah as i said i just want it to be a tidy street car thats able to sideways every now and again,nothing to serious

fergo308

Dec 28, 2007
Western Sydney
A single 10" fan isn't quite enough. I ran that setup on a stock 4AGE AE86 several years ago,and it ran too often,and for too long. I went to twin 10" fans,and it was too much.... My current car has a single 12" fan and I reckon that will be acceptable for an NA 4AGE.
A turbo engine would need quite a bit more cooling I'd expect.

Justin...

john84ie

Oct 4, 2008
COMPTON BITCH
i see,so twin 10" it is then,thanks!

so just bought these

needed the rims because i also just bought this

its still in adelaide,need to get it transported up here,hopfully have it next week

john84ie

Oct 4, 2008
COMPTON BITCH
yeah use to belong to todd in perth i believe?that pic is from a old for sale thread on here from 2010!
paid for it just seeing whats the best way to get it here now?
theres no rego or plates on it so cant drive.getting transported by truck means they cant collect until wensday the need to wait 10 working days, thats nearly 3 weeks to get it here!

john84ie

Oct 4, 2008
COMPTON BITCH
@johl- in the for sale section on 86dc, u haven't been looking to hard!! Lol
Shoot me a pm if interested....lol

Must look into the unrego permit tomorrow