Super Suday Tamworth - Raceline Event - Sept 7th

Sam

Jun 23, 2006
Brisbane
Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd throw this up here. Josh and I will be attending and hope some sydney siders would come up for it as well (seeing as its midway)

We'll be there sat arvo and having a night out saturday, Drift day sunday and head home monday..

Details:

"SUPER SUNDAY TAMWORTH"----DRIFT SCHOOL + STADIUM DRIFT + SHOW N SHINE----SUNDAY SEPT 7th
OAKBURN PARK RACEWAY----- TAMWORTH
QLD RACELINE DRIFTERS welcome to enter new Tamworth drifters please pm for entries or e.racelinepromo@yahoo.com

Hope to see some of you there. THIS MEANS YOU BEAU. :)

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
man im pumped! i'll have to finish the car for it! not sure if it will be show quailty though.. hehe

How much xx?

ma70drift

May 26, 2008
Brisbane
Hmm, i recognise this poster!!

Aewsome weekend. Great track. Awesome locals(and cops). Hood fun. Good food. Horrible hangovers. And apparently AndyG loves tha cock!

Sam

Jun 23, 2006
Brisbane
This has to be one of the best drift tracks in aus... Absolutly awesome to drive... And definatly worth the travel...

Theres tight technical corners and a really difficult big entry corner that is just awesome for long super full lock entries into...

So much fun.. and i highly recomend it next time to all... :) Will try and get up some pics and vids too...