sunday drive 20/5 who is keen

camkore

Feb 2, 2012
Liverpool
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Asked boss as soon as the thread popped up, but someone already took the day off.

Coming to the next one deffinatly!

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
Yeah guys, fantastic turn out, some very tough cars too, love them all. Great to see all same cars done in very different ways, and a great bunch of blokes who appreciate them all.
Really, really good day, thanks fella's.
trent your car looks fucking boss! when you rocked up we were all looking at it going "that looks rad with the black flares and white paint" then we went and had a look up close and saw they were carbon fibre! fucking badass!

throw one of those "diesel beams" motors in there and it will be a awesome skid machine!

Good cruise today boys.
Im new here. I was passenger in the primerd 16v 86 with my mate adam.

Im building a 4age ke70 atm and plan to bring it on any other cruises you have in the future.

All the guys there today were real nice and introduced themselves etc and accepted us newbies in which was really good because you dont get that on much other forums.

And garth thankyou so much for enabling tapatalk once again :)

Cheers , Aidan
good to meet you guys as well, the primer greeny colour and gold wheels looks tuff as! i really really think it suits the car alot!

thanks to everyone again for coming out!

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
great turn out... alot of inspiring car *cough pete*. going to sit down and sort my shit out asap. im missing out
Thanks for the credit man,but really anything is possible if u put ur mind and heart into something.To all the new faces from yesty,Good stuff for coming out:) oh by the way driving the 86 yesty has made me start playing pulling it apart again lol. it never ends

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
More then 10, 15 cars all up i think. 5 alone form newy and c/coast.

I must apologize i didn't get the speak to everyone, sore wisdom teeth and i felt like crap.

Well done to the bigport keeping up with me thou.

So the next meet should be either WTAC or the annual yeah?

fergo308

Dec 28, 2007
Western Sydney
I would have loved to go to this,but unfortunately work on Sundays. Looked like you had an awesome turnout and had a great time judging from the photos.

I'll be at eastern creek on the Saturday for WTAC,and would be keen tp come down and say hi if you decided to have a group meet at that event.

Justin...

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool
More then 10, 15 cars all up i think. 5 alone form newy and c/coast.

I must apologize i didn't get the speak to everyone, sore wisdom teeth and i felt like crap.

Well done to the bigport keeping up with me thou.

So the next meet should be either WTAC or the annual yeah?

seconds to that comment, i was driving a civic. i have no right to speak:)

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
yeah close to 15 (honestly dont remember).

im thinking of putting another together in june and then another just after WTAC when a few of the tassie boys are up here.
ill keep you guys informed anyway

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
garth will remember the days of evan and i drag racing the 4acs lol.was close to 15-20 back then:)

wont be driving my car to WTAC. theft rate will be high on that weekend.seen it all before. as for the nxt one adam u should come this way

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
Yeah that Auto non turbo S4 left us at the pie shop, couldn't handle the epicness id say.

Fuk knows it isnt very quick, probably felt bad.

trdee

Mar 1, 2012
Sydney
was he a typical cennie coast bogan? ie VN commo, wife beater, tinnie of VB in one hand and literally beating his wife with the other?