Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
clutch died today managed to nurse it home though. parts should be here tomoro or the next day. all hopefully i have it all fixed on saturday morning

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
finish the clutch up the other week.

took a couple of pics too

i like this one.

but i still need more offset. i'm thinking about some wheel spacer so i can fill my guards and then in time something on the lines of 15X9 -20 but i'll turbo it before i get another set of wheels

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
well as luck would have it I have destroyed another T50. Thankfully I have a spare. So tomoro after work I'll fit it up. I'm starting to think maybe it's time for a W series but this T50 should do for now and I'll fix what wrong with the other one so I have a spare again. I am hoping i have just knocked the dog teeth off the the second gear syncro and i haven't damaged any gears.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
1 hour and 40 minutes later include swapping over my JDM bellhousing to the ADM box and i have another T50 head on the chopping block. I'll split the old one open and see how bad things are tomoro.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
I was going to sell this but I changed jobs so it has made it easier to keep. I got some AJPS rear spring perches and new 160mm 4.5kg springs ordered. So I'll see how they go when i get them.