Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
It has taken me a long time to get all the cash for this. Still so much more to spend too. I can't wait I haven't driven it in 7 months. I've already got a t2 flanged manifold so I can't use a sti turbo. I might just get a kkr turbo even though they aren't the best. Then upgrade later.

Have you tried one of the Nissan Silvia forums? I think thats where I found mine, it was a while ago now. There's a couple on eBay - current bid price isnt to bad but buy it now is a bit much.

I havent driven mine full stop and have been building it for more than 2 yrs! I feel your pain! :cry:

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
i put the engine and gearbox into tonight. just need to wire it back up, do all the plumbing, fill the gearbox with fresh oil and put the prop in. oh and bleed the brakes. i'm to lazy to put pics up everyone knows what a engine looks like.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
Got the rad and the intercooler in tonight. i had to cut a new hole for the cooler as a new panel has been fitted behind the head light.. things are going pretty slow because i pulled it all apart so long ago I'm having trouble remembering where i left bolts and brackets and things. Its also very hard to get motivated to work on your own car a working on other peoples all day..

progress

drill and hole saw combination to sort the mens out from the boys.

X_christ0n

Mar 29, 2008
LiVerpool, NSW
I know what you mean bout the whole workin on other peoples car thing. I find it hard to get motovated to do little things.I'll be all oh on the weekend and when the weekend comes I'll sleep through it LOL.on and black intercooler for that stealth look can't wait to see your end result =]

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
Got most of it done now just need some fuel hose and intercooler hose. fix up the connection to the fuel pump. fill the gear box and start it. but i'm still waiting on parts.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
got nothing done over the weekend but i did order a under drive pulley from the T3 and there new power steering arms with 2 different settings of lock. i may have a few clearance issues running a rack spacer and the T3 arms but i should get shit loads of lock.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
well it's running again but i can't drive it because I'm still waiting on parts. To be honest I'm had enough of waiting for parts and empty promises. It's time a named and shamed some people. but i will start a new thread. I wont be writing shit either just posting what i ordered what i payed and how long it took to arrive because 6 months for camber tops is fucking bullshit.