Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
bought it a few weeks ago was goin mad till it started to miss. checked it all out and it good leaking valves so the head is away getting overhauled now.
it has a AFM GZE out of a AE92, VT como Brakes with slotted rotor, open S series( T18 is on the way) big front mount. plans are for t28 roller and haltech. not to much boost though cause i want it to last. full suspension set up. gunna use it as daily driver, bit of drift and the odd supersprint.

my pet spider

this is my other car

buddy

Sep 12, 2006
Sydney
hey man!! good to see u on HR.. shame our 86s never got to meet ay! see ya back at workl some time

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
i got the head back and it's back on. just have to put the rest of the stuff back on. i fitted it with a cometic matel head gasket and a ARP STUD kit to replace the toyota 10 head bolts.

just a couple of pics of the front mount. so stealth.
pics of the head tomoro

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
pics of the reco'd head

will be running in a few days just waiting on the rest of the VRS kit.

the torque on the head studs is 20nm- 60nm -82nm if you wanted to know.

stuartgze

Oct 26, 2007
sydney
it's running again. the net is down at home so i can't post any pics. just need to change the oil and flush the coolant and it all finished.

devolutio

Jun 12, 2006
Melbourne
www.spunrivals.com
do you need to make a custom alternator bracket if you don't want to run the air con and power steering on a ze from an ae92?

also make sure that main pulley bolt is tensioned and lock tighted on properly.

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
shame about the head. I know mikey looked after this thing so its pretty bad luck :(

That said it looks like your giving it a good home! You going a t-series rear after u get the engine sorted?

P.S nice mini