SPOTTED!

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
lol if i had a dollar for everytime i saw a hachi I dont know!. Its amazing how many are out there that you arent aware of.

Today I saw a RED COUPE, black bonnet and boot, it had a front mount and was in Fairfield/Yennora... anyone know the owner?

also spotted a poo brown one literally being driven by an old lady... heh.

Nye86

Mar 15, 2006
Sydney
spotted this one in the city, he parks near my gfs place

And he doesn't believe in removing his rego stickers, or displaying them on the windshield.

Does anyone know it?

Cheers,

N

Cannonball

May 31, 2006
Sydney
Looks like it came from interstate, as the '04 sticker is not a NSW one

PS, for anyone interested, leaving old stickers on like that is illegal, Hmmkay :wink:

Runt_86

Jun 10, 2006
Sydney
hey andrew dont think that red coupes on here spotted him afew times on sherwood rd young indian fellow, gave him a wave when i was in the poo rolla but he looked at me like like i was a nutter!... spose i would to if it were the other way round lol

buddy

Sep 12, 2006
Sydney
spotted blue 86

spotted a pastle blue ae86 with a vertex body kit on pacific highway chatswood... it hammered.. we pulled over and had a chat it had 4age with t3/4 turbo set up,,, stock everything else.. soundsed hot and went fast but lost traction cause of the stockie sprinter wheels and tyre combo.

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
I now have also become aware of a PANDA levin that lives outside a certain shop in chipping norton.. has black te style rims?...

also saw a silver panda trueno coupe in chatswood...

and another poo brown stock hachi in the mascot area.

buddy

Sep 12, 2006
Sydney
spotted panda levin with stockie adm wheels. epping road 2 nights ago. .i gave it a rev then he turned around and waved.. looked clean

and today Spotted outside my work on pacific highway artarmon a red adm hachi.. with red and white plates... only caught the rear of it.

buddy

Sep 12, 2006
Sydney
Spotted Adrian in his light blue adm hachi.. nice new rims.. sounded nice too. pacific highway artarmon.