Sootie's Stock for the moment Levin

HamKent

Jun 23, 2011
Australia
yeah just about two i think

shouldnt be long now :)

hopefully getting the radiator and cooling hoses tomorrow then thats one more job done :)

HamKent

Jun 23, 2011
Australia
been super lazy as its been mega hot round these parts

also no time this weekend as Supercross is on Saturday and family thing on sunday :(

not really sure why im posting about this...

but hey its 4;40am and iove had a few redbulls so im bored

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
HamKent said:

also no time this weekend as Supercross is on Saturday and family thing on sunday :(

lol go start another fight with Jodi & Dan's neighbours if ya bored. Next time im in the area id have to stop by and have a look

HamKent

Jun 23, 2011
Australia
Richard said:
HamKent said:

lol go start another fight with Jodi & Dan's neighbours if ya bored. Next time im in the area id have to stop by and have a look
sure man

anytime dirung the week around lunch time as i dont leave for work till about 230

sootie

Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle NSW
It's still sitting in my shed, nothing has happened and I had all but forgotten about these forums just logged on today because I run out of other things to do while waiting for something to be finished at work.

I dunno if I should sell it, keep it and hope I eventually do something with it or send it to someone to finish it for me and drive it away registered.

johl

May 8, 2007
brisbane
well if you ever get motivation and need some help to swing spanners let me know. i live in williamtown and have only seen one panda hatch since i moved there