Social Night @ Transport

Fujiwara_ToFu

Feb 28, 2006
Melbourne, Australia yo
Hey all,

I'm planning a social meet up / piss up on the 17th of June.
Time is to be confirmed and the venue is at transport federation square.

This is pretty much for those who dont knw already, i knowm ost of the melbournites registered on this forum is coming so Chad and Adam. You guys in?

toyoda

May 24, 2006
Melbourne
i might not make this one !!

i might be heading up to winton instead so im not tierd for the whole drift day

Improvedae86

Banned
Apr 27, 2006
Sunny Never Melbourne
Is The Chad going to be about or in the Army by then ?
Is it going to be a HR meet Jay , or is it a toolmods meet
If so i will definantly be there debt collecting from a few of those cockheads

Fujiwara_ToFu

Feb 28, 2006
Melbourne, Australia yo
Well, i displayed it up at toolmods first so.

Afterwards, all meets i plan will be primarily thru this site.
I'll speak to Chadmeister this week and get back to you Adz.

I take it i'll see you at transport then? :)

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
Hey Adam and Jay,

No i wont be going to transport! as for the Army i should be going back in within 3 weeks or so... just waiting to do my final medical which has been delaid! tipical of goverment deptments! i will be based in Victoria for the next 12months 1,1/2hrs from Melbourne... i will be working on the new Abrams tank project which will be cool... then i will doing a conversion course for Aslav's which are the 8 wheeled armoured vehicles you see on the news in iraq! be the start of next year i should be in the middle east...
for 6 months or so... then i will be taking a holiday to japan... and buying a house! thats the plain... be it all comes down to the final medical! and the Army...

Chad

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
good luck chad, dont forget to keep online with us here and take lots of pics! what your going to be doing sure sounds cool to me!!

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
garth i will be taking heaps of photos. i might even teach myself to make a blerb now that i have a Mac! i am going to try to build an 86 before dec meet and come up! i only have an engine at the mo, but i will have heaps of free time on the weekends, with not much to do... i will be online too, as i can ge broadband!

Fujiwara_ToFu

Feb 28, 2006
Melbourne, Australia yo
Chadmeister,

Sorry you can't make it, i called your number and you were talking about some army thing to call this chick???

PM ur proper number (and hopefully permanent mobile)

Glad to hear about your plans bud, pity we can talk it over a beer or something dude. I promise to make a proper HR social night again when you have time off the base.

Iraq? Take care dude :(
Have the Steyr AUG ready at all times, "without my rifle i'm nothing, with me, my rifle is nothing..." -JARHEAD.

For all the other gents, reminder that meet is TONIGHT!

Time: 10-11 ish
Venue: Federation Square : Transport Bar

Leave the cars at home, have a round of drinks with the lads.

Contact number for me: 0406 757 079

See you all there.