EssOneFive

Mar 30, 2008
1st post in here for a dirty nissan driver :p

Im in for a skate day.

Rollin on Xsjado's :) need to dust em off :p

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
you can but you cant hold me responsible if i ragged the hell out of you for riding one.. haha

i'll be getting my BMX bandit on!

Rob

May 16, 2008
holy shit!!! garth i knew you were a girly man but god damn, a fruit booter???? it would be less gay to blow 3 dudes at once!

i'm a little sad i never noticed this post earlier but to clear a few things up, five dock is hands down the best park in sydney, the transition is flawless and you cant argue with large spines and over vert cradles.
Waterloo is a glorified waxed gutter and if you really want something interesting try manly vale, it has a 100% legit pool smack bang in the middle to help you man the fuck up.

And who ever asked about bearings, swiss bones or pretty much any powell/bones bearings are about as good as it gets for your money.

i do think everyone should get together for a ride/skate and if need be fruit boot but keep in mind if you turn up with a razor scooter you will be payed out to no end if not set on fire.

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
Bump bump bump it's 2012 I know and this is a 4 year old thread but lets get this happening.

I'm 26 now though I wouldn't mind to go for a skate haha