Skaters, fruitbooters & Bikers, lets have a skate day

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
haha holy shit never knew there were that many skaters here haha

I used to roll Roces Khutis back in the Team Negative days (thoughs were the days before the tight pant wearing fags and shitty indi rock influence came in) Shima, Latimer, Jolio and Arlo where the shiz haha fuckin hell to many memories are coming back now thanks man hahaha

but now roll Razor S5s Im up for a skate anytime Garth even though we havnt real chated in real life before lol

BUT NEED to take a trip to Manly and get some new wheels

Oh if your after a Park though it might be a bit of trip but well worth it come out to Ctown sk8 park I think its pretty much the best in NSW

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
man razors huh, seems everyone in aussie rides em
do you see anyone riding valos here? seems like they are too pricey or somethin

whats with the indie kids in tite pants? how can you even get up on rails and shit with them on? lol and no one wears kneeguards anymore? insane....

the greats when i was into it were
arlo, rene the viking, jon julio, cesar mora, randy spizer, tj webber

shit i remember watching the hoax II and damaged goods on VHS! LOL

ps, im ordering my shit from the us this week, u want to grab some cheap shit from the us instead of from manlyblade$?

www.aggressivemall.com is where im getting my customs from (once they get some fucking able flat frames back in stock...)

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
Razors are just good skates the Gen 4.1 moulds are perfect good flex and easy to customise.

dont worry I still rock knee pads lol.

most people dont like valo's coz there basically overpriced M12s with padding

if you want some ol skool skate feel get some Nimh shima V1 skates you have to make your own groves in them like the ol days

oh i go to www.inlinewarehouse.com for my stuff

Senate went the sameway as mind game

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
just ordered some goodies for my skates from A-MALL

Kizer Team M frames
Bones Swiss Bearing
Jeff stockwell wheels
Red Laces
Jugz Footpads and Liner

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
eastcoastdrifter said:
Ctown sk8 park I think its pretty much the best in NSW
Sorry man but no Fkn way is Cunttown the best its shit only really good for bikes and even then it gets boring, i guess though if you are the sort of skater that does car park tricks then it is good.

One of the best parks in Sydney is 5dock hands down, some would argue that Bondi is good. Id much rather perfer the OG best park in aus MENAI!! that park has claimed so much of my skin, blood, bones and bike parts, its bumpy and rough but god dam its gotta be one of the fastest parks in Aus for the locals. Use to ride there daily until i decided to land on my face from 7ft up.. My body doesnt take kindly to riding anymore, especially the left hand

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
i may skate my board but i will not we skating in elton john shoes of rainbows. i'll be on my bike id say cause im tuff

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
thats fine, i dont care al long as we roll ;)

it seems everyone has a problem with fruitbooters, but we haven't got issues with anyone?

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
eastcoastdrifter said:
most people dont like valo's coz there basically overpriced M12s with padding
but thats why i want them. i LOVED the m12's.... i guess im too oldschool to rock REMS or razors aragons

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
correct it is but it takes you guys the length of the skate park to sprint to jump and tap a ledge then fall over and do a break dance do a high five with your baggy pants friends then get back on with it.

Saying all this i remember the time when these fruit booters tried to take over my local (moorebank) and they thought they were super tuff (then me) and kept trying to snake me. They didnt realise my bike is bigger and fast then them and i dont stop for no one. It ended in their leader having a broken leg and me having a tuff stance!! That was the day i started smoking cubans when i rode!

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
we the ones that share fool, you crazy fags just have no direction!

we stick to our lines

come to skate park garth and you will see my point. Bmxers always stick to one area so that they are not in the way of others and only sess a full park if it is only bmxers its the law of the ride. Nicole Kidman wrote it and we follow it.

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
eastcoastdrifter said:
just ordered some goodies for my skates from A-MALL

Kizer Team M frames
Bones Swiss Bearing
Jeff stockwell wheels
Red Laces
Jugz Footpads and Liner
ooh jug liners,,,, i forgot,, ill have to adjust my order

arent the bones swiss not meant for agg skating? i heard 'crap' are the best these days

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Mr Beau said:
we the ones that share fool, you crazy fags just have no direction!

we stick to our lines

come to skate park garth and you will see my point. Bmxers always stick to one area so that they are not in the way of others and only sess a full park if it is only bmxers its the law of the ride. Nicole Kidman wrote it and we follow it.
lol fair enough :lol: