Running in the 90s, zenki love

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool

Just tuned my car to be 300kmph! lol trollz

I have the stock white background version that came with the car and i've never really liked it to be honest (looked too Ladbrosexspecstyle), I'd rather the stock black background one but stumbled upon these and it was way too cool not to buy.

these stock factory option gauges would pull a premium before trackwars.
What did they set you back? two large?

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
quick summary of the latest

Wakefiled on Monday, fucked up the transmission, couldn't select gears on the gearbox - thoughts was i had welded my clutch onto the flywheel, trailed it home from the track.

now all fixed with as shown below

to be honsest Very dissapointed i didnt weld the clutch onto the flywheel

Clutch was made in Korea, and had plenty of meat left. o well out with the old and in with the new

All installed yesterday, and driving a whole lot better
Also installed my spare better condition unmolested gearbox i had
Car drives like brand new

fuck doing clutch or gearbox changes on the floor with these cars, possible but never again.

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
wow..

so since last post

RPF1 17x9.5 +17
Cusco 1.5 LSD
Nismo copy sideskirts
Hybrid HDI GT2 FMIC kit
Gizzmo MS-IBC MSIBC v3 EBC

will be entering NSW time attack challenge this year at Wakefield Park (in late June) so as you can probably tell, im chasing a little more power to be a little more competitive without over blowing my budget.

exhaust, injectors and a nistune is pretty much left to do i think, was considering changing to a better turbo but thought might be wise to just tune the car with this first to see how the engine goes.

FARK! still need to get this thing corner weighted, suspension setup correctly and wheel aligned

Bluesprinter

Aug 25, 2008
Sydney
[video=youtube;O0i0MwbAMp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0i0MwbAMp0&list=UU72laoeobbDwsXvYwgZcxUw& index=1[/video]

fast update

NSW time attack results - 1:08.9990 on street tyres LOL

JUST into the 1:08 but sadly i didn't have a video of that lap.

i really wanted a mid 8 second as its still too close to 9 second but im still happy i got an official time down on natsoft this year.

this is a 1:09 flat lap over that weekend. messy as hell as tyres were dirty/wear and tear by this time.