Pro_k Motorsport - April special - $660 (Updated 12/4/10)

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Is your budget on road?

Or Landed in Aus?

Kenex05 said:
pro_k said:
Hi Mate,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.

Bilbin said:
I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

Budget of 5-8k. What are your thoughts? Will they be really expensive by then?
sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
pro_k said:
Is your budget on road?

Or Landed in Aus?

Kenex05 said:
pro_k said:
Hi Mate,

Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.

Bilbin said:
I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.
Is there any chace to have a fair condition hachi landed in Aus with that range? (say for a fairly clean exterior and interior)
or what can you do with that price range?
and what would be other factors that cost lots of money apart from getting compliance
just feel interesting to hear so I can plan for one

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hi Mate,

I have been quite busy.

Please give me some time and I will send you a PM with some of the answers.

Kenex05 said:
pro_k said:
Is your budget on road?

Or Landed in Aus?

Kenex05 said:
pro_k said:
Hi Mate,

Bilbin said:

Is there any chace to have a fair condition hachi landed in Aus with that range? (say for a fairly clean exterior and interior)
or what can you do with that price range?
and what would be other factors that cost lots of money apart from getting compliance
just feel interesting to hear so I can plan for one

-Tom

Mar 18, 2011
Just recently got into the AE86 fever. After going through the 10 or so pages of cars you've had, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I get the funds (and hopefully I will) to get myself my dream car!

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
I just sent pro_k a pm, but it seems like hes not been around on this forum for a little while, could somebody please pass the words for me ? Appreciated.

horse

Administrator
May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Pro_k isn't on the forum much but he definitely checks his emails! I'm actually getting a Caldina through him at the moment, just waiting for Easter to be over with so it can arrive :D

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
Yeah, good on you and cheers for that. This is just getting me to be more tempted to find an ae86 through him lol. I got in touch with him few days ago through SMS. He seems to be very busy and doesn't even have time to deal with me yet.

Jimmee1990

Apr 15, 2012
Mount Dandenong
I'm looking for an Ae86 coupe, levin or trueno not fussed. I'm aiming to use the car as a daily in melbourne so close to stock with mild mods and reasonable bodywork would be a must. Not looking for a mint car, just reasonable condition. How much would something like this roughly go for landed, complied and ready for rego in Vic?

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Apologies guys I havent been checking as often as I should.

If anyone cant get hold of me please email or call the above number. Yes the number is still the same. Thanks Garth.

Cars are getting difficult to find, however I will entually find it! Patience is the key as I keep repeating to all.

Also havent been getting my PM notifications...sorry to all those I havent replied to.

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
Not sure f you have Pramodh but if you click "go advanced" then down below the next page is a drop out menu for subscriptions, click this and choose "Instant using email" that way you can receive an email for every post.

Sorry if it already does that.

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
No worries brother, although i had originally thought those who started a thread this was default to get every update, can we change/check that Garth.