Pro_k Motorsport - April special - $660 (Updated 12/4/10)

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Tufpup - Weddings dont come cheap :) Let me know when you are ready.

Sexy - Yes can do - Located in rural Japan - with a "little" rust! Oh and it might make its way on the slow boat :lol:

Kenex - Richard has given you a reasonable idea - may end up being a little less (depending on day and car). Will take 3 weeks to arrive after finding and buying.

Nice coupe tomorrow if anyone wants it -

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
Thanks for Richard, but 15k is out of my plan.
What if I would like to spend 6~8k for a panda hatchback trueno and landed to Aus.
I found some trueno with good graded(3~3.5) but sold for 3xxxxxJPY from the auction database, are those worth to buy ?? Becuase I figured out that there is a big difference of price between auction and the dealer's stock.

Cheers,

sotiros860

Apr 11, 2008
Wollongong
Thats still around $4000 for the car. Plus you have to take into account auction fees, customs fees, shipping, quarantine, engineering, blueslip, rego. Plus there are also transport fees.

The cost of the car really is just the beginning

TUFPUP86

Jul 14, 2008
Melbourne
Man your a fucking lucky man :lol:
Thats smick. Love the shot of underneath the car. Got all the goodies you could want.

If you dont mind me asking how much was it? :oops:

hally

Oct 30, 2007
SA
thanks guys ,i traded my s13 for it from another member and sponser of a different site who brought it in..from my knowledge it should arrive tomorow if not next week :)...btw i cant wait haha..the car is immaculate 1 previous owner etc built ground up....i would also like to no how much he bought it for
heres some vids of it being driven by benny at ebisu etc with the buddyparts kru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByX17IZW7Q0&playnext_from=TL&videos=cxLuYVcePWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sHeswUeo0&feature=related
http://vimeo.com/11925755
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCZmk-O2Zs

Bilbin

Sep 6, 2009
Melbourne
I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

Budget of 5-8k. What are your thoughts? Will they be really expensive by then?

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hi Mate,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.

Bilbin said:
I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Let me know what you are after -

Levin/Trueno?

Hatch/Coupe?

Colour?

Mods?

Condition?

I can find one quite soon, however will depend on what you are after.

Have a few guys after some very clean cars with big budgets ($15k plus) and it has been difficult to find the exact spec required.

Eircamae86 said:
What can you do for 10k landed to Brisbane right now

Eircamae86

Sep 11, 2008
Toowoomba QLD
Very clean Levin Hatch. Body would have to be mint, but a bit of honest rust wouldnt kill. No bog/filler or resprays, Must have LSD rear end
Wheels & plastic shit not important.
Would have to be a good car as I will be selling this with recon box diff etc.

Cash waiting.

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hi Mate,

I am sorry, however it doesn't quite work like that. If I am actively going to search for a car (this includes my guys in Japan) I need to know that you are serious and going to buy from us.

Unfortunately there are many many time wasters in the Hachiroku world and all my effort is devoted to customers who have paid me deposits. They get first preference.

There are not many cars coming to auction atm so a clean one gets snapped up straight away.

The red Levin listed on one of the previous pages is still available, however your budget does not stretch that far.

Eircamae86 said:
Show me the cars & I will show you the money, simple as that.

Eircamae86

Sep 11, 2008
Toowoomba QLD
I do like the rob levin. Leave it with me for a few days for me to research the costs etc of complying up here in QLD as I am not familiar with the set-up

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
pro_k said:
Hi Mate,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.

Bilbin said:

sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Ok mate. Let me know I will try to get you a better price from the dealer.

Contact electricmic on the forums. I sent him to a good compliance guy just dont have the details on me atm. This is going back some time.

Eircamae86 said:
I do like the rob levin. Leave it with me for a few days for me to research the costs etc of complying up here in QLD as I am not familiar with the set-up