Pro_k Motorsport - April special - $660 (Updated 12/4/10)

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
i imagine the fact it has equal length trailing arms would make it quite difficult to have complied yes??

definitely one of the hottest cars ive seen in ur "inventory"

just out of curiosity? expected sell price?

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Arms will make no difference to compliance. Again you guys are mixing up the RAWS rules to pre-89 rules.

Price I have no idea on. I dont expect it to be one of the low budget cars ppl are after.

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hey Mate,

Car would have cost around 11k landed.

I bidded on it for a customer in another country. There was only one other bidder towards the end. I was not given enough of a budget to win it. Price is based on that price.

I will put up some pics later. It was a nice car.

TUFPUP86 said:
Howd the auction go? Do you know what it sold for?

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Might come up through a dealer. But I doubt it.

If you are refering to tradecarview - that company TH auto or whoever they are very dodgy.

They advertise auction cars as if its their stock. Then they tell you its been sold out and get you to buy something else or you pay for this car and they send you a different car...

A reputable dealer in Japan should be able to give you more than auction pics. Also no one can put a price up before the car is sold at auction...which apparently they did!

Keep away from Tradecarview unless you have someone reliable to check the cars.

GTV_86 said:
it seems that this is back in the market

cuizhuoyi01

Apr 27, 2010
WTB: JDM AE86 TRUENO GT APEX

Hi mate, i'm looking for a very good condition ae86, with some good modification. I got 10000-15000 to spend.

please let me know

pro_k

May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Re: WTB: JDM AE86 TRUENO GT APEX

Sending a PM to you now.

cuizhuoyi01 said:
Hi mate, i'm looking for a very good condition ae86, with some good modification. I got 10000-15000 to spend.

please let me know

TUFPUP86

Jul 14, 2008
Melbourne
Id love to buy 1 today but i have a wedding to pay for (unfortunately) lol.

Unless something comes up ill be in the hunt for a car start of next year :evil:

Kenex05

Feb 28, 2010
A
Just want to ask that how much would be a panda trueno GT apex with fairly clean and good interior?? How long would it take to ship to Aus, maybe I thinking of an import. Please
Thanks,

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
Kenex05 said:
Just want to ask that how much would be a panda trueno GT apex with fairly clean and good interior?? How long would it take to ship to Aus, maybe I thinking of an import. Please
Thanks,
Budget of $15k would be enough frive away no more to pay