PETE'S 86 Goodness

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
ok guys so the clutch and pressure plate have been rebuilt.instead of ceramic pads from b4. i now have carbonic pads,which it will bite harder and better with the lightened flywheel.having abit of trouble getting the spigot bearing out.giving me the shits :x

so heres some pics

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
IIITTTTTT''SSSSS AAAALLLLLIIIIVVVEEEE

couple of small problems happened,but running sweet now.many thanks go to jarrod and tim.cheers brothers. now for some track time :D

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
Carters will loan you a spigot remover, you give s C note then use the spigot remover, return it and get 45 back. Dollar amount may vary its been a while.

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
wells the fucker is going so no worry bout the spigot bearing :D got myself a slide hammer big enough to remove the spigot now anyways.god i love working in an engineering shop :D

PETE

Jun 1, 2006
Newcastle
royaldrift.cjb.net
wells she back in business guys.im happy with the cage and clutch but this box is still shitting me.bearings were fine.syncros brand new,different selector casing.orginal gears.
the problem i have is the box shifts quiet good up the gears but wen coming from 4th to 3rd it just wont go until very low speeds.anyone got suggestions???

s14seriesII

Feb 11, 2007
hoebart, tas
but i do have the same problem in my street car every odd occasion it wont go back down into 3rd just baulks.. but then again i dont think the oil has ever been changed in it in the 230k klms its done lol and i havent been bothered to change oil in it yet

try the oil and see how you go