party like is 1999

keto kid

Sep 2, 2007
Adelaide
its ok boys and gals, my post count will be above three and i aint spamming... though this post could possibly count as it xD

im like member 1998 or sumshit!

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
What do you mean "what is the place coming to?" :?
This is first time I've seen a ke70 on this forum in a while, it not like its full of them like some other AE86 forums :wink:
Its seems that this guy wants to get rid of the ke70 and get an AE86, i think....

roadsailing

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne
keto kid said:
well if your gunna be a nob bout me being here, then this place will will end up like NS
what, you mean full of cars that aren't silvias? i don;t understand your statement.

there is already a site for KE70s that started out as a AE86 site, go over there, or are there too many R31s and gazelles there for your tastes? come back when you have an AE86, or at least change your avatar picture.

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
keto owners arent all that bad, the ones that really stuffed up that "website" were the pre pubescent ones speaking shit about hecktic drift antics, im some what fine if they are on here but when they start talking about ae86 being the same as one of the box cars then thats where it draws the line

Kevin

Jul 14, 2007
Sydney, Liverpool
What about the peeps who are too young to drive but dream of owning an AE86? Like myself for example :)

Hmm and what were ya smoking when you posted this? lol

keto kid

Sep 2, 2007
Adelaide
roadsailing said:
keto kid said:
well if your gunna be a nob bout me being here, then this place will will end up like NS
what, you mean full of cars that aren't silvias? i don;t understand your statement.

there is already a site for KE70s that started out as a AE86 site, go over there, or are there too many R31s and gazelles there for your tastes? come back when you have an AE86, or at least change your avatar picture.
im not bout to whore this place with pointless dribble! im only here to learn more bout ae86s (cant actually read anything without having an account) pick up some ideas and possibly get my own ae86 (maybe from here)

im happy as long as there are no ke70/ae71 topics posted
dont expect any

keto owners arent all that bad, the ones that really stuffed up that "website" were the pre pubescent ones speaking shit about hecktic drift antics, im some what fine if they are on here but when they start talking about ae86 being the same as one of the box cars then thats where it draws the line
im sure a few of you may own/or have owned a KE70 there a fun little car to learn shit on before anything else really, i wont compare KE70s to AE86s nor am i some little fag who thinks he can hecktik drift through the hills.

thats my side of the case

Sam

Jun 23, 2006
Brisbane
Wow this got off topic real quick...

He has a ke70... last time i checked it was a toyota...? Whats the prob...?

He wants 86...? and a Ke is a cheap way to start...

I don't see any kind of problem with this guy and i don't know why anyone else does... all this does is portray us as a bunch of elitist little bitches... Not meaning to directly attack or insult anybody but i don't think any of us want to be seen like this...

He's here to get ideas and join us in our passion for 86's...

If anyone becomes a problem/post whore our moderators warn and/or ban them...

Sorry for the rant and rave but this post smacks of carism... (just made up) we don't like you cause you currently drive a KE...

To Keto Kid... Good luck finding a clean 86 and hope to see your build of the 86 once purchased...