Online Racing Games

AJ

Mar 28, 2006
Anybody play any? I've just recently got myself a new wheel (Thrustmaster RGT) and have gotten back into Live For Speed.

If anybody plays LFS let me know and maybe we can have a race together sometime :like:

Reppin' HR with my new UFR skin :toocool::lol:

GTV_86

Oct 4, 2006
sydney
was curious to see what iracing, rfactor and lfs were like so bought all of the lol. Iracing had a good feel but was limited on the type of cars you could use. lfs wasn't too bad was doing the tests, but rfactor was the one I like the most had heaps of cars snd tracks. alot of modders develop them. downloaded some japanese tracks like tsukuba and ebisu which had the miniami course. also managed to find a n2 ae86 cars pack. Paint schemes, car physics, interior and sounds were spot on.

Anastasios

Oct 7, 2006
Sydney
iracing is more about the racing and having proper races, people get real shitty when you smash them

its not like gt5 where you can have a garage of cars and modify them with stage 3 turbo kits etc

i have had some epic oval races with stock cars with a fried of mine, and also alot of pro racers play, trying to beat them is great fun

Adrian

Apr 16, 2007
Chigasaki Japan
I play GT5 online a bit. By the time I'm home from the restaurant all you kiddies are in bed so I end up playing against Euro, Japanese, Nth Americans. The American all seem to be into either drags, or this Cops thing, where you drive around a track obeying set road rules( If you want to do that come live in NSW. NFI!!!).

Anastasios

Oct 7, 2006
Sydney
I play GT5 online a bit. By the time I'm home from the restaurant all you kiddies are in bed so I end up playing against Euro, Japanese, Nth Americans. The American all seem to be into either drags, or this Cops thing, where you drive around a track obeying set road rules( If you want to do that come live in NSW. NFI!!!).
Im thinking of hooking up ps3 to practice with a 86 and nordschliefe in LHD

but if you have a pc id be getting iracing if you want a proper racing game with adults