New Members - Introduce Yourself!

ImaginateG

Jun 16, 2014
United States
Hi my names Nate. i live in the states, found this site because the thread Carb vs. Efi. i want a ae86 because 1 there super cool, and 2 there super cool. after this year of fire fighting in oregon i shall have enough money to support my new obsession.

ericbosloor

Hey Everyone, Eric here. I am born and raised Aussie man residing in New South Wales. I currently handle the Public Relations and Marketing divisions for SuperCheap Storage and travel across Australia visiting the different self storage outlets.

My baby sits at home patiently waiting for me to come home from my trips and I'm glad to have her!

Oddbot

Sep 9, 2014
Hi new to the forum and new to the 86 in general, Im coming from the Mazda community so I know absolutely nothing. I live in the states sadly so you don't see to many, the only ones I've ever seen in person are usually trashed and in horrid condition so my experience has been less than desirable. I recently picked up a wicked deal on cl, It's a 84 hatch with a full gts conversion from what I was told. I hope to have a good time and get along with everyone! If you have any questions just let me know.

ChrisTangoJuice

Sep 27, 2014
Canada
I'm Chris. I don't live anywhere near the majority of the community here but I figured getting involved in multiple different communities isn't a bad thing. I'm a 17yo high school student from Canada, AB. I bought my first AE86 (and first car) March of this year (2014) when I was 16 and have been slowly been building it up in hopes of getting it running by spring. Not a very mechanically inclined guy so most of this is new to me, so I've been foruming for the most part for now. Car is currently sitting in my schools garage as I was allowed to finish it there. It's a 87 Trueno Hatch, fairly decent body but still has some Canada rust on it, SR5 swapped GTS (engines currently out as I plan on changing a few things) with a few little aftermarket goodies from the PO. Not sure of my opinion on it yet but its running a welded diff on the SR5 drum rear end, as much as I want a LSD/disc-brake setup it's very out of budget atm, keep in mind everything is funded by me and my grocery store part-time job haha. Well, if any of you guys have any tips and tricks that you wanna pass on lmk, as well as any good deals you can give me on parts. ;)

wally

Sep 30, 2014
Cairns, Australia
Hey All

Lyndon here form Cairns Qld.....have had a few AE86's over the years (bit of a family obsession)My current one is getting the full restoration...want to have it has it looked form the factory with a few tasteful mods.
At the moment it's been painted (went for the current corolla's metallic dark grey) have got it mostly rolling. Im in the process of working on everything under the car when time permits......

Hopefully will get some tips/hints/ideas form others doing the same

Thanks

86corollalover

Jun 23, 2015
salt lake city
My name is david. I'm a mechanic. I have a blue ae86 trueno. I love coins, my children, and my beautiful wife. Which loves the car as well. I live in salt lake city. I own two other corollas. My daily driver is a 2003 corolla s. With headers, maganflow performance exhaustx and a g force chip. My wife drives a 2010 corolla s.