my sensible nissan

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
after crashing my mums cars a couple of weeks ago I reevaluated my mindset on modern cars if wasnt driving my mums 01 pulsar and was in say my old ke55 i know I wouldn't of been around today to write this bad grammar dribble.

So I decided to go looking for a daily driver car of around the same vintage or later to give me peace and mind traveling along these shitty unpredictable Sydney roads something which had the modern safety features such as airbags and abs.

I looked at alot of cars non before work,during work and after work. I sat and test drove alot of front wheel drives such as a yaris,Corolla Levin and Golf GTI which to my amazement handled really well going in reverse.

but it took me till today to find something of my liking and chuck a deposit on.

heres my baby

isn't she beautiful

Though she was bit dirty and needed a bit of clean up, After I asked for her to get a good detail which they gladely done free of charge the results were stunning.

Iain

Nov 5, 2006
Campbelltown
I don't trust 99% of drivers on road so any safety features is a big plus for me

Especially on a daily

Then again I ride a motorbike as a daily so my argument isn't really true haha