My Fuji red 86!

Oddworlds

Jul 8, 2012
Sydney
Hey guys i have been hovering over this forum for a while and have taken on board ALOT of info provided by all the members. Firstly my names Dave and im from Sydney Australia and the proud owner of a Toyota 86 GT, i took delivery of my 86 in July of 2012 and have loved every single minute driving it. My purchasing experience was very pleasant indeed primarily due to avoiding the 8 month+ wait on the 86. I was lucky enough to get it in 3 weeks!

I've modified the car a little bit since i took delivery, the mods i have placed on the car include;

-Rays Engineering Volk TE37SL Black Editions 18x9.5 square setup wrapped in 235/40/R18 Bridgestone Potenza SP001's

- Tein Type Flex Coilovers

- Whiteline Positive Shift Bushing

- Cusco engine strut brace

- TRD sound changer

- 6000k HID upgrade along with full LED package

- Lastly a Zeta performance Carbon spoiler

My plans for the car arent to drastic for the not to distant future due to warranty reasons but some of the stuff i plan to do quite soon include;

- XForce 3" exhaust

- APR front carbon lip

- Lastly just interior trim pieces to liven up the interior a bit.

PICS

Oddworlds

Jul 8, 2012
Sydney
Well it doesn't alter it, it just makes the intake noise louder due to less baffling in the tube plumbed in under the footwell...I like it! But a lot don't.

Thanks for the praise guys : )

Oh and my SL's set me back 4100 including shipping, waited like 6 months for them :/