Monthly meet up guys?

Andy 86

Jun 12, 2006
Adelaide, SA
yeah drink beer, eat schnitzels and talk burnouts and shit :p

yeah i think we should move the cruises around now i think about it, makes things a bit more interesting.

Dai 86

May 22, 2006
adelaide
yeah pale house is goooooood. tho we might have to book a table so well probly have to take a guess at how many people will be coming and book enough seats other wise there will be a long wait.

Tim.duncan

Nov 11, 2008
Snowy mountains
are all those dates sundays?

would people be keen for a car rally one night?

as in 3-4 people per car, you meet up get a list of things you need to collect and meet back up at a new spot in 1.5 hours. The car that collects the most things off the list wins

just an idea, i have organised them before and can be a bit of a laugh.

some thing different

fil

Sep 5, 2007
Adelaide
Not sure if you know of the recent "meltdown" on the "other" forum DC and the new direction as stated by Nick:

"I have officially called a truce with Hachiroku. We will no longer be holding back the community or dividing it. People have always had a say in which forum they choose to support. I have no problem with that. If you do decide to pick one over the other, then don't throw mud over the fence. We're going the way of diplomacy.

We will be promoting the scene to all, and taking part in Hachiroku.com.au events such as the annual and other events and hopefully likewise in return. The days of HR vs AE86DC are dead."

Support the sentiment...?
Personally it makes sense to me...
Fil

Lucifer D

Aug 8, 2007
south Australia
I had a meet up with Timmy D the other night would be good to catch up with a few other faces and some new faces too.

Got exams in the next few weeks, but keen on a weekday drive.
North East is good.

remrusty

Apr 22, 2011
Adelaide, SA
Hey guys,
I am around Brighton area, when I am in Adelaide (live in Port Augusta atm), usually back every other weekend. Would be good to meet up with some of you, as I am looking for advice on getting my hands on an ae86.

Let me know cheers.
Russell