Monthly meet up guys?

Javal

Apr 13, 2008
Well, there IS the AJPS cruise + bbq next saturday.

All welcome as long as you don't mind -

a ) mixing company with xE7x's and all other variety of rwd shitters
b ) the fact that it's being organized on AE86DC?

chapl

Jun 14, 2006
souff aus
we sold out man.

im building up a new hachi though... but yeh, doubt there will be many meets etc.

everybody has been selling up.

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Javal said:
Well, there IS the AJPS cruise + bbq next saturday.

All welcome as long as you don't mind -

a ) mixing company with xE7x's and all other variety of rwd shitters
b ) the fact that it's being organized on AE86DC?
we got no beef with either of these peoples, but no one here can see ae86dc now were all banned

chapl

Jun 14, 2006
souff aus
sweet! when i get my car built ill organise a hills squirt.

archy, man what happened to your car? i wanna help you get it back on the road! ring me whenever man.

AJPS

Jul 6, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
www.ajps.com.au
were having another AJPS bbq cruise thingo (eg a cruise i organise, ending up at the workshop which has a bbq.), this time it will be much more massive

last one had 25 cars...

and yes, freeeee snags and drinks for all who come out and represent again - hoping for 50

deltathing

May 28, 2006
Adelaide
you're right it is depressing to see.
I guess I can say I still own an ae86, and it still lives in Adelaide, although in the past year ive moved to Melbourne town, leaving it behind. I couldnt bring myself to sell it, but I just havent had any ae86 contact in quite a while,
I bought a bike to ride around, not a nissan. but anyway ive been reading hr again recently, and have since renewed that crazy sense of excitement I get whenever I see one of these humble creations.
glad you guys are keeping the dream alive.
and i'll hopefully be back soon.

Arch

Mar 28, 2006
St Agnes, Adelaide
Its good to know someone still cares, i love you too nye

seriously though ive been heaps down in the dumps lately, and ive sorta figured that whenever i get stressed or sad my hachi would always cheer me up

Id take here down to the servo, clean the windscreen and put some fuel in her, and then go for a nice hard drive in the hills, it was my medicine.

AE86 LSG

Oct 23, 2006
Korea
seriously though ive been heaps down in the dumps lately, and ive sorta figured that whenever i get stressed or sad my hachi would always cheer me up

Id take here down to the servo, clean the windscreen and put some fuel in her, and then go for a nice hard drive in the hills, it was my medicine.
It's the simple things that always cheer me up as well when I feel like shit. I hope things start picking up for you soon.

chapl

Jun 14, 2006
souff aus
Arch said:
Its good to know someone still cares, i love you too nye

dont worry bud... im in the exact same position!

Dai 86

May 22, 2006
adelaide
ohh do i know that feeling....nothing quite like it.....but what to do when its getting fixed and built?

mirandadrift

Apr 29, 2007
Adelaide
This is the only one that i use,
dont like shirt lifters

IM DEDICATED TO THIS ONE

I want a sticker too please.
More like KE70 DRIVING club
anyway.