Just JDM Imports Mission Statement & Banking Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

44GTE

Hi all

Well the time has come for me to expand my business of supplying new and used parts for the AE86 community and other Japanese makes by becoming a site sponsor on HR.
Please note that this is a second job for me as my every day job is as an Aircraft Engineer.
I have been around the AE86 seen since the mid 80’s when I was a teenager and they were raced in the Australian Touring Car Group A series. My next door neighbor at the time in Sydney was none other than,
John Smith the Toyota Factory Driver for which he drove an AE86.
The First car in which I had when 17 was a T18 with a worked 2TG in it. I have since had numerous cars along with AE86 sprinters which total some 7 and have one currently still to be fully rebuilt from the ground up.
I hope that I will be able to supply you with some of those hard to get items for your AE86 and other Japanese makes.
I have the ability to import anything from the smallest of parts right up to cars if you desire.
I have access to all the major manufactures parts and also most aftermarket parts from within Japan.
I hope I can be of assistance with your specialized parts in the future and I am from the upbringing of doing things as soon as possible and on time.

I am importing parts for Toyota's, mainly AE86 and Mitsubishi EVO's 4 thru to 9.

I hope that JUST JDM IMPORTS can be a place of great parts and service to you all.

You can email me at craig@justjdmimports.com ,or PM me on the forum under ( 44GTE)

Mobile Contact No: 0408998795

Please also checkout my website at http://www.justjdmimports.com

I have most stuff listed on there and also here but if you don't see what you are looking for drop us an email and i will get back to you.

I will shortly also be sending out a news letter monthy via email to all customers who have supplied me with there contact email address with current stock / Specials of the month & stock due in.

If you want to be listed on the monthy news letter please email me with your name / ( Forum name) and email address & contact no if you wish.

I am available most hours of the day and night, if no answer please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Any payments should be directed to:

Bank: Commonwealth
Name: JUST JDM IMPORTS
Acc BSB : 064 473
Acc No: 10237960

NOTE: Please put you forumn name in the transaction field when transferring money for items.

Regards

Craig Foster

Status
Not open for further replies.