JDMST cruise docklands , then airport viewing area, 26th sep

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Since Harley has been pretty busy thought Id post up a cruise which a couple of the guys on JDM style tuning are organising for the 26th of sep

details are here

For September, let's prove to the other states that WE'RE BACK after a bit of an epic fail over the past few months / years! Here's the details:

MEET:
When: SATURDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 7:00pm.
Where: ~300 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne (Opposite Pier 35).
Departure: ~9ish PM

MAP:
GOOGLE MAP LINK : http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&um=1&q=300+Lorimer+St,+Port+Melbourne+VIC+3207&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=au&ei=_iWwSoSIIpL0sgO2n4jACw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

WHAT WILL WE DO?
- look at cars
- take photos
- meet new people
- go for a drive. YES, we WONT be sitting in a carpark all night.!!!

WHERE WILL WE CRUISE TO?
- I'm proposing that seeing as it's a saturday night, we cruise to Melb Airport Viewing Area to watch planes take off and land (North-West out of the city). Its a few kms up the ring road to Keilor, but very easy to get to. From what I understand, a lot of members live out the West and North, so NO EXCUSES for not turning up!!! Those who arent driving can take rolling pics of cars on the freeway (which majority of it is lit). If this small cruise effort goes well, I'll be organising a cruise out EAST later this year.

WHAT TO BRING
- cameras
- good attitude
- good behaviour
- munchies (eat before we meet!)
- maybe a torch (carpark can be quite dark, but you see more if all lights are off)
- jackets - the wind can be freezing out near the airport.

should be a good night

hopefully I see a few of you down there

and hopefully harley will be reping some sort of 86 if he is ever finished :lol:

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
looks like it, there are 24 names on the list , so there should be a decent turn out.

I can come pick you up Harley your in scumshine yea?

Danrob88

Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne Easten Subs
I'm 50% in at the moment. Going to a GF party and I'm not sure how the mood will take me there. If I have too many I'll be out, but if I only have a few and get bord I'm in lol