Interior Parts Wanted

woodmember

Jul 6, 2010
Sydney
Hi Guys

I'm after a couple of interior parts for my beast. If anyone has or knows where to get them that would be great. The parts are as follows:

. Original Gt-Apex Trueno radio cassette player
. Original Air Con vent mounted cup holder
. Original Drivers Front seat (for blueish gray interior/trim)

and also if any one has the Initial D style black wheels or knows where I can get them from.

Of coarse I am willing to pay for any of these parts.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
Correct me if im wrong but i dont think the 86 came out with a cup holder. There an aftermarket product.

The wheels your after are called Watanabes. I think the "takumi" ones were 14x7 with a positive offset.

You can search for a second hand pair or buy them direct from RSwatanabe

http://users.tpg.com.au/tpot/PM_RSW_UTF8_V1_0.htm

I got mine from there but be prepared for a price as i payed $3.5k for mine delivered set of 4

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
might need to search yahoo.jp for the radio. aussie ones had a double din tape and push button radio, gave mine to a mate 12mths ago.

cup holder is after market thing, can get them anywhere really.

as richard said, watanabes are the ones your after. if your on a budget KONIG rewinds are 15x7 -0 offset and look close enough to fool most people.

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
yeh theres alsorts of replica look alikes, formula 1s, powerlites, superlites maybe those ugly looking sportmaxs that look more like a spider

TruenoCoupe

Oct 17, 2006
Cairns
www.youtube.com
In reality, that cup holder will only spill beverage on your newly imported Japanese radio. This may be a blessing in disguise, as in Australia that radio will only pick up the ABC and the suicidal country music channel.