I'M NEW TO HACHIROKU.COM.AU

danni_d

Feb 1, 2007
S.E. Melbourne
Hi, my name is Danni, I'm new to this forum. I just bought a 1983 Toyota Sprinter yday :p and I just need to work on some things to get it on road. :) I just need to change the windscreen and tyres, to get rwc, well atleast I hope so haha. Anyone know good rwc places I can go to in the S.E. side of Melbourne? If you do, it would be nice to share :p because sharing is caring haha. Well nice to meet you guys and I'll most likely see you at the cruises, when my car is on road. :)

Cheers

horse

Administrator
May 22, 2006
Melbourne
welcome

see my sig.

thought u had a sprinter ages ago according to all your posts on DC :roll:

does ur good = dodgy? just do it properly mate. feel the pain all other AE86 owners have felt and bite the bullet and put the money down

DRFTAE86

Apr 19, 2006
Melbourne: South East
Hey Danni, if you need rwc tyres go to Center road wreckers in Springvale....
All 13inch tyres are $10, theres heaps of road worthy 1's, even some new 1's if you take the time to look. Just make sure you at least get 2 that are the same tread pattern as you'll need the same tread pattern on the front wheels for your rwc.

I also use one rwc place in Dandenong, have had 3 rwc done there. Its fully legit so no short cuts, but he's fair. And i like to stick to 1 place when they have served me well.