Ideas

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
I only made this cuz i was wondering if you were still tweaking and up for ideas?

Needs some sort of colour or pictures at the top? Smilies anyone? maybe like the old forum too where it spans out and fills the whole screen on a wide screen? and something to distinguish the signature/post/profile? Smack me if im over stepping my boundries

horse

Administrator
May 22, 2006
Melbourne
Thanks Richard, we'll look into the similies, not sure why it's not showing up. RE the other design stuff, we'll see what we can do, but for now there are a few other bugs to iron out :)

Mike.V

Administrator
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne.
I only made this cuz i was wondering if you were still tweaking and up for ideas?

Needs some sort of colour or pictures at the top? Smilies anyone? maybe like the old forum too where it spans out and fills the whole screen on a wide screen? and something to distinguish the signature/post/profile? Smack me if im over stepping my boundries

Thanks for the feedback Ricahrd. There is a background colour for the post area, your display might be uncalibrated. The width of the website and the lack of imagery is quite deliberate. Arbitrarily adding images and colour just to make it look more appealing only serves to hurt readability.

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool
Can make a spot under our avatar where we can post our names, gives us an opportunity to know who the user is. It'd be good for the new members who join up in the future.

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool
that could work but signatures should be used for other things than displaying names I think. It would be good if its mandatory when registering a new account rather than doing it manually. its just an idea though.

*goes and puts name in signature*