I Need Alarm

blu3zy

Jul 19, 2009
Sydney NSW
Hi all,

I was wondering what Alarm should i get as my friends tell me i should spend around 700$ for one

as i was told not to get Rhino n some others

Anyone can help me out in where i can get it n how much it cost pls

btw im located in Sydney

Thanks all

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
i paid $550 for mine, including central locking and fitting.

go to a reputable stereo shop ask them prices and go from there, also ask them if they can disable the door key locks so if some arse clowns tries to punch the lock it aint gonna do shit except push the lock into the bottom of the door cavity.

sootie

Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle NSW
Rhino's are ok, I have only ever bothered with the immobilizers though cause nobody ever hears a car alarm and thinks shit there someone stealing that car :lol:

the one in my skyline's ignition doesnt work anymore (so its only a 1 point immobilizer) but it was just outside the 2 year warantee when it happened :x

Ismal

Mar 21, 2009
vic
Hey man try tint a car ; in mine i got mongoose including Immobilizers, cnter looking and tint all cost me $600.

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
mongoose are good plus insurence companies recommend them on there list. as for central locking from my experience aftermarket ones tend to lock like 95% of the time so just check before u walk away from the car

X_christ0n

Mar 29, 2008
LiVerpool, NSW
lol i like hte mongooose m60 =] its upgradeable the base product is okay but if you wanna go way gizmo overkill you can get Gps tracking and all this other junk the alarm even msgs your car if say your alarm goes off i dont know if it tells you about the windows getting broken cuz i know you can get the glass sensor . oh and if you have that sms upgrade thing you can sms your car to unlock your doors lol incase your dopey like me and left your keys in the ignition. lolz (upgrades obviously cost more) and sorry if none of what i just made sense lolz i cant think of any other way to say it

blu3zy

Jul 19, 2009
Sydney NSW
The Autowatch looks to be a winner lolz

Mongoose sounds good too

Cheers guys

and i'll let u noe once i get my alarm evil86

regginblack

Mar 7, 2009
melbourne
Does anyone know of a good quality installer that doesnt charge crazy prices for alarm installs in melbourne? also which is cheaper, the mongoose or the autowatch?