HR Yibbida Yibbida Fish & Chips meet - 21st June 2008

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
we will be meeting up at albert park first at 12:00pm (see first post)
so we will be at the fish and chips place around 12:30pm - 1:00pm
stay there for an hour or so then move onto the photoshoot

dustyae86

Oct 4, 2006
SE melb lynbrook
yeh I got it.... it whines like it has staright cut gears and is hard to select first and second when cold.... and funnily enough, now he won't reply to emails etc... not too happy about it, might see if adam can get boxes at least I know where he lives :lol:

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
dustyae86 said:
yeh I got it.... it whines like it has staright cut gears and is hard to select first and second when cold.... and funnily enough, now he won't reply to emails etc... not too happy about it, might see if adam can get boxes at least I know where he lives :lol:
FYI if any of you guys are getting parts from Lawson I would advise you to ascertain whether the parts are from the container that Jay bought in or not. If they are from the container, be very very wary of dodgy shit. I got ripped by Jay directly and sounds like Dusty may have been indirectly...

Anyway, to keep it on topic, I'm gonna miss this one as well :(

hatstand

Jan 27, 2007
melbourne vic
i'll roll by, i'll have my 3 and 5 yo boys with me, they're very keen to see the "racing cars" as they call them...my youngest thinks harleys car is a "toy car" as it lives in a box.. :lol: :lol:

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
ha ha ha, very funny :|

remember that were meeting up at albert park first at 12:00pm then will drive down to
the fish and chips place around 12:30pm - 1:00pm

Tori86

Aug 25, 2007
Melbourne
i wont be able to make this :cry:
twisted ankle :x on top of that arthritis. :evil:
looks like ill be popping pain killers instead of fish and chips all day today in bed :(