HR Swap meet! - Sunday 10th May 2009

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC

Event Information
Our first official HR Swap meet!

So get all your 2nd hand and unwanted Toyota related bits and parts including anything else that a Toyota fan would be mad for and come to the Hachiroku.com.au 1st swap meet!

Date
Sunday 10th May 2009

Time
2:00 pm

Meeting Point
Brimbank Park (last carpark)
End of Park Dr, Keilor VIC 3033

What to bring
Yourself, your car and car parts

Rules and common sense outlined:
==================================================
1. Members/attendees found to be acting in such a manner may have their plate reported to the relevant authorities, and will not be welcome at any future meets.
2. Any guests which you bring along must not act in the manners outlined above. Your guest your responsibility.
3. Please come and have fun but be mindful of the location and the people that are at the meeting too.
4. Do try not to litter the venue we choose to hold our events and meetings. You must have come in a car so dump your rubbish back in there and take it home for disposal.
5. HAVE FUN!!![/img]

toyoda

May 24, 2006
Melbourne
saturday, sunday pay rates are better.

ill be making a list of parts, you can look at said list and tell me what to bring as i cant be ass'd bringing down five hilux's full of sprinter parts

intense

Jul 27, 2007
Melbourne
Sounds good, now that your car's practicably finished, bring it to the meet and I'll swap mine for it k? Maybe you can throw a bit of cash my way to make it a fair trade :p

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
not yet

have to also push it back later this month, to many people seem to be busy this week.

as for the location how about brimbank park? go back to where some of the biggest VIC AE86 meets were ;)

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
So my car is now on the road.

Needs to be run in (rebuilt bt20) so I need to get it out!

Brimbank park is good. Maybe a couple of weekends after Easter is done and dusted?