HR OMGWTFBBQ MEET PART II - 30 Nov 2008

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
Event Information
Meet up for a a cruise on the Great Ocean Road to Apollo Bay for a BBQ.

Date
30 November 2008

Time
Meet at 11:00am
Depart at 11:30am

Meeting Point
Outbound Western Ring Road BP/McDonalds

Cruise Details
Start at Western Ring Road BP/McDonalds cruise down Great Ocean Road to Apollo Bay for a BBQ
Cruise to BBQ

then go through Skenes Creek Road on the way back home
Cruise on the way back

What to bring
Yourself and your AE86
CB radio if you got one

Rules and common sense outlined:
==================================================
1. Members/attendees found to be acting in such a manner may have their plate reported to the relevant authorities, and will not be welcome at any future meets.
2. Any guests which you bring along must not act in the manners outlined above. Your guest your responsibility.
3. Please come and have fun but be mindful of the location and the people that are at the meeting too.
4. Do try not to litter the venue we choose to hold our events and meetings. You must have come in a car so dump your rubbish back in there and take it home for disposal.
5. HAVE FUN!!![/url]

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
well since the weather is getting better i was thinking we have another bbq
this meet will be either on the 22nd or 23rd on Nov

should we go for a cruise first then have the bbq or the other way around?
lets hear your ideas on location and the cruise

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
sounds like a plan, I guess depending on where the BBQ is going to be we could incorperate it on the way to the site and then on the way back. guess it just depends on where we are going to have it

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
ok Arron had a good idea for the cruise,
how about we cruise down to Apollo bay along the coast, have a bbq there and on the way back home we go through the hills for a twisty run?

Haydenz86

Jul 12, 2007
Geelong
yep was definately a good run. I think turning around at apollo bay is a good idea, jzx cruise was awesome but over 500k's in a day and some pretty quick driving can make you very tired. But saying that I will definatly be down for this one again I think we should stop off in spotlight car park again aswell

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
yeah we will see what happens on the day, just remind me if you could ;)

Also I will be providing the food, but it would be greatly appreciated if there were some gold coin donations on the day to cover some of the cost :)

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
ok, im changing the date to next sunday 30th Nov, alot of cars aint ready at the moment
so get your ae86's ready people!