HR OMGWTFBBQ MEET - 18th May 2008

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC

Pre-meets
Westsiders can meet up at outbound western ring rd maccas. 10:30am meet, 11.00 am depart.

South East guys are meeting at Brandon Park shopping center car park (facing Springvale Rd). 11:00am meet, 11.30am depart.

Event Infomation
Meet up for a BBQ then a cruise on one of the windy roads around the area

Meeting Point

And for those who like pretty pictures:

What to bring
Yourself, your AE86, and something for the bbq e.g. meat, drinks, snacks

Cruise Details
Hatstand's Super Special Cruise :lol:
Started from the park and ends on the Easter Hwy
Link to route map

Remember to bring a cb radio if you got one

Rules and common sense outlined:
==================================================
1. Members/attendees found to be acting in such a manner may have their plate reported to the relevant authorities, and will not be welcome at any future meets.
2. Any guests which you bring along must not act in the manners outlined above. Your guest your responsibility.
3. Please come and have fun but be mindful of the location and the people that are at the meeting too.
4. Do try not to litter the venue we choose to hold our events and meetings. You must have come in a car so dump your rubbish back in there and take it home for disposal.
5. HAVE FUN!!!

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
So people where and when should we have this bbq?

I was thinking either on a saturday or sunday around 1pm

westerfolds park in templestowe sounds not to bad
there use to be some meets at brimbank park back in the days

suggestions?

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
Yeah we used to go to Brimbank for annuals. It was ok. There's BBQs, plenty of parking and it's pretty easy to get to (especially when there are signs stuck in the ground that say '86 ---->' lol...

Could be the go.

I still don't know where Templestowe is though.

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
dustyae86 said:
yeh 17th and 18th should be good, it's at thomastown, as far as I know it's invite only though, sorry guys
meh... Me and Harley will just go and gatecrash it with a certain noisy-ass red Levin. No invite required. :p