HR MAY meet aftermath.Post here

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
dustyae86 said:
there isn't any here i know of.

Jez i'm dissapointed in you, and no he didn't crash it, we never did the drive
Yes it's a horrid tragedy for all concerned, I'm sure. As I said it was for a good cause though!

And I meant did Harley crash the MX5 while driving out of his driveway to go to the meet. haha... Wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway, hopefully there is another meet before I flee Mexico.

dustyae86

Oct 4, 2006
SE melb lynbrook
haha that made me lol, as far as I know he didn't, he was parking away from everyone else though, so maybe his parking skills aren't the best. If you came you could have persuaded people to help you with your car therefore making up the lsot day.... plus by the sounds of things I really have to see your car before you go

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
dustyae86 said:
haha that made me lol, as far as I know he didn't, he was parking away from everyone else though, so maybe his parking skills aren't the best. If you came you could have persuaded people to help you with your car therefore making up the lsot day.... plus by the sounds of things I really have to see your car before you go
Meh... I've resigned myself to the fact that people don't want to help me with my car... They seem to like coming over and looking at it though. lol.

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
AE86slut said:
Meh... I've resigned myself to the fact that people don't want to help me with my car... They seem to like coming over and looking at it though. lol.
I do!, its so prettyyyyyyy :lol:

But yeah, i'm already thinking of the next meet, will be somewhere warmer this time...

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
jeremy take some photos and make a thread god damit!! i will be there to lend a hand in the last days be for u do the big move to brisbane :p

you other victorians should help Jez out so he can finish his car on time! (harley, Jez)

andru_g

Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne
AE86slut said:
dustyae86 said:
sounds jus like harley...

Tori86

Aug 25, 2007
Melbourne
Hi, guys sorry for the delay. had work today so i had my brother finish up my editing work for the photos hope you all like it. Iv blurred out the number plates in case some of you are skeptic of the law.... there was DAVE there 8)

*beware the serial killer (somewhere amongst the bbq photos)*
P.S. 56K WARNING! GET NEW INTERNET!
P.S2. hatstand "i want my car too" :lol: :lol:

serial... killer.....

mm... Turkish... sauce......

randoms... wtf....

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
well Dave (hatstand) reckons I love the cock.....
I didn't noticed what it said until after the photo was taken :x