HR Fujiwara_ToFu's Old School BBQ Meet! - 21 Dec 2008

amulday

May 6, 2007
Central Vic.
www.citystoppers.com
Heres some of the pics I got....

Some of the 86's I managed to catch before a few left early...

A couple of the other toyotas..

The ute that came with some deals but ended up dumping the rest

Finally the BBQ, Dave had the great idea to get some beers!!, Harley on the other hand wanted pineapple cruisers.........

A few of the cars all parked

Fujiwara_ToFu

Feb 28, 2006
Melbourne, Australia yo
Nah NSW never had it.
It's all Melbourne baby and you know it!

Besides, a few dickheads came and just dumped their fucken interior on the side of the road and it was the old fellas who lent a hand to throw it away.

The new generation came, just left the park like it was another 16 yo party with their cans, hungry jacks and people wonder why everyone hates DC and KE owners.

I didn't want to say anything earlier but fucked if i am going to let anyone else their shit. Absolute joke.

But thanks to everyone toymods and HR for coming along and having a bit of a yarn and catch up. Special thanks to Harley and Huy for cooking!

See you all next time.

-Jay

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
Good work on the turnout from everyone!

Thanks again to Harley, Jay and anyone else that helped organise/cook again.

Hope the food was good, I had to bail early to get the girlfriend's little brother home, he loved it!

Look forward to not having my sprinter at the next one. Even better, next meet with blacktop in and running....?!

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
amulday said:
Finally the BBQ, Dave had the great idea to get some beers!!, Harley on the other hand wanted pineapple cruisers.........
I didnt even ask for it! :x But i can't say no to a free drink :lol:

Oct 4, 2006
melburn
dam good stuff guys wish it was saturday instead of sunday= (racing) hey harley ya should organise the next one at a race meet so some of these 86's can have a run on the track and wat better place to have a HR bbq at a race event where the ae86 made its claim to fame on the TRACK

julzy

Jul 23, 2007
Fujiwara_ToFu said:
Nah NSW never had it.
It's all Melbourne baby and you know it!

Besides, a few dickheads came and just dumped their fucken interior on the side of the road and it was the old fellas who lent a hand to throw it away.

The new generation came, just left the park like it was another 16 yo party with their cans, hungry jacks and people wonder why everyone hates DC and KE owners.

I didn't want to say anything earlier but fucked if i am going to let anyone else their shit. Absolute joke.

But thanks to everyone toymods and HR for coming along and having a bit of a yarn and catch up. Special thanks to Harley and Huy for cooking!

See you all next time.

-Jay

I think the dude that left the interior was being nice,
leaving ae86 interior to ae86 owners,
must have been a real upset for all involved.
looks like there was some valuable stuff in there.

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
yeah but we had to clean up what was left over, we coulnd't just leave a big box of parts at the park...
the right thing to do would of been to just take all the parts people didnt want and dump it yourself