HR Big Burger Cruise - 27th July 2008

intense

Jul 27, 2007
Melbourne
September 6th you say, I thought it was later in the month than that. Looks like I'll need to get my game on and get the car ready hey

Haydenz86

Jul 12, 2007
Geelong
meh shit happens, just gotta find another 4age to put in while the other is now delayed again.....if anyone has a healthy spare one that enjoys high revving please PM me. I have my old JDM engine so I can nick all the parts off that for RWD convo

Haydenz86

Jul 12, 2007
Geelong
that would be awesome, i have checked with some around here, i still have a couple to search but its just crap because i work full time and can only call in lunch hours, but i will see what happens one might turn up

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Im not going to be able to make it as well, Ive got work on as we are short staffed so couldnt get anyone to work for me, I will maybe try to get down to the initial meet if I can just to hang for a little before I head to work

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
According to google maps it takes 1 hour 30 minutes to get to king lake from the meeting point
So for those who want to meet us at Kinglake, we will be there at 11:00am stick around there until 12:00pm and then head off.

We will be at a carpark on Aitkin Crescent

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
Although it wasn't the biggest turnout, I would like to thank all the people that came to this cruise on such a dreadful day, and I promise the next cruise wont be so early :D

Big thanks to Aaron for leading the way, because of my shitty navigation skills :oops: but we did find some cool roads on the way.

The Black spur was heaps of fun (would have been more fun if its was dry), and the burgers were huge (also the waitress's cans) :shock:

Anyways here are some pics will post a short video up soon