HR Big Burger Cruise - 27th July 2008

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC

Event Information
Cruise on some twisty roads to Igloo Roadhouse in Buxton for some of there famous over sized burgers!

Date
27th July 2008

Time
9:00am, depart at 9:30am

Meeting Point
Camperfield Kmart, Hume Hwy

Cruise Details
Start at Camperfield Kmart, Hume Hwy then a short stop at Kinglake then off to Igloo Roadhouse in Buxton
Route map

What to bring
Yourself and your AE86
CB radio if you got one

Rules and common sense outlined:
==================================================
1. Members/attendees found to be acting in such a manner may have their plate reported to the relevant authorities, and will not be welcome at any future meets.
2. Any guests which you bring along must not act in the manners outlined above. Your guest your responsibility.
3. Please come and have fun but be mindful of the location and the people that are at the meeting too.
4. Do try not to litter the venue we choose to hold our events and meetings. You must have come in a car so dump your rubbish back in there and take it home for disposal.
5. HAVE FUN!!!

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
ok guys for this months I reckon we go on a cruise this time

Heres and idea I found the MX5 club has done a few times

Theres a place called Igloo Roadhouse in Buxton, they are famous for having some of the best and biggest burgers in Australia.

I reckon we go for a cruise there and munch out!

We start off in the morning on Hume Hwy and stop at King lake for a break then off to Buxton to Igloo Roadhouse.
There are some good twisty roads along the way

I reckon we should go on either the 19th or 26th (both on a Saturday)

so what do you guys think?

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
dustyae86 said:
either way, if it's a saturday, I won't be able to make it unfortunately
Why can't you do saturdays dusty?

we can either do it on a saturday or sunday, whatever suits most people :)

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
ok lets make it on a Sunday as I think it will suit most people, how does the 20th or the 27th sound for everyone?

quoccy

Oct 19, 2006
Melbourne
Re: HR Big Burger Cruise - July

Otaku said:
Event Infomation
Cruise on some twisty roads to Igloo Roadhouse in Buxton for some of there famous over sized burgers!
are these burgers also over priced?

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
if they are the biggest around then they probably will be, but I guess probably only time we would be there so might as well give them a shot