HR Annual 2010 [ADELAIDE : Oct 23-24] RADelaide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE70

Feb 20, 2009
South Australia
Thanks, i think a few peeps have a few photoos with some of the other cars i have some to post up and a vid of me and chris on the s bends

GTV_86

Oct 4, 2006
sydney
awesome weekend guys, great meeting new peeps and putting faces to avatars :) Had an awesome early bday pressie riding shotgun on the rally car :D. Busby mate thanks a million bud, and I'm sure Andy loved jumping on an 86 again on the road. I'm still buggered from the trip back so I'll sort out the pics this week, files are huge lol.

GTV_86

Oct 4, 2006
sydney
AJ was your car ok when we were 100 kays out, you were slowing heaps down so stayed with ya til you went to the exit

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
Andy 86 said:
genuine SIDEWAYS DRIFTING right there :lol:
LMAO!!!
ill get the pics up later today...

fucken hell davey, that entry was epic! truly epic...

josh mate, i wish i had my AE86 there to have a truly great battle with you!

massive thanks goes to andy for everything you did. i seriously could not have done it with out your help mate!
jesse for doing all the shit we forgot, going the extra mile to get all together.. lobster love man.
thanks must also go to felix and mike busby for showing us around adelaide night spots... there are man loverly ladies there.

look out for a blog coming up soon! (once i recover, and go stab pedders in the face with a gearbox..)

AJ

Mar 28, 2006
GTV_86 said:
AJ was your car ok when we were 100 kays out, you were slowing heaps down so stayed with ya til you went to the exit
yeah mate i was just busting for a piss and looking for somewhere to pull over. :lol:

AJ

Mar 28, 2006
xero said:
didnt have a spare bottle in the car?
i did, but i also needed to stretch my legs. i ended up making the mistake of turning off at picton rd which doesn't have a ramp back onto the highway going north, so i had to go up to campbelltown via menangle road which was fucked.

edit: now that i look at google maps, it does have ramps back onto the highway. shows how fucking tired i was at that point, and how fucking dark it was there.

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
xero said:
massive thanks goes to andy for everything you did. i seriously could not have done it with out your help mate!
jesse for doing all the shit we forgot, going the extra mile to get all together.. lobster love man.
thanks must also go to felix and mike busby for showing us around adelaide night spots... there are man loverly ladies there.
ill second that! Adelaide has a fucking SICK crew ;D

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
Garth said:
xero said:
ill second that! Adelaide has a fucking SICK crew ;D
*cough* tassie same time next year...we'll show you how its done :p

i actually cant think of any event ive been more devastated i missed previously...

awesome attendance and looks like mad time had by all

GTV_86

Oct 4, 2006
sydney
hahaha thats gold ill make the logo some time this week. oh and Davey, fuck your a mental steerer. you and eddy shoulda split the money people paid to come watch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.